MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

So Melbourne, dominate a game on vibes with no actual skill and then lose your lead in 5 minutes
Even giving away Lever-esque 50s now

Ginnivan the ultimate shit campaigner after having his second touch of the game. I kinda love the theatre though

I rate it, need more villains
I mean, he's done well for his brand haha.

Just a mid-tier player, but he's had numerous finals now where he's been the number one talking point

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean, he's done well for his brand haha.

Just a mid-tier player, but he's had numerous finals now where he's been the number one talking point
He hasn't even done anything lol the games just so starved for star power and personality that a bloke having waters and sending a tweet his team will win is somehow a news story. Embarassing

He hasn't even done anything lol the games just so starved for star power and personality that a bloke having waters and sending a tweet his team will win is somehow a news story. Embarassing
True. I still can't get over how big of a deal was made about Langdon's 'all duck, no dinner' comment. So much so that I don't think he's made a media appearance since lol

Very weird game from Port. Super intense and not at all playing a slow game but I have no clue why they are going inside 50 the way they are. They've probably left 4-5 goals on the table because they want to do a Melbourne and get everything as deep as possible.

Very weird game from Port. Super intense and not at all playing a slow game but I have no clue why they are going inside 50 the way they are. They've probably left 4-5 goals on the table because they want to do a Melbourne and get everything as deep as possible.
I think when the focus is so much on defending, contest and pressure players are thinking defence first and don't cheat forward. Notice it alot in our games

I think when the focus is so much on defending, contest and pressure players are thinking defence first and don't cheat forward. Notice it alot in our games
Yeah but feels a bit different from our games where we slow everything down into a boring slog so our forwardline is always ****ed. Port are going in fast but with no composure.

Yeah but feels a bit different from our games where we slow everything down into a boring slog so our forwardline is always ****ed. Port are going in fast but with no composure.
We've done that in finals aswell, plenty of times we've gone long with no composure and pushed high up to press it in

If i was a port fan i would both be infuriated with my team and the umpiring. Not capitalising when they had their chance, but the hawks have banged on like 4 goals from frees

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back