MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Watch the media overreaction to those words between Sicily and Hinkley calling for fines and saying it's a bad look for the game. If Ken was giving shit to Ginnivan then good, he dished it out he can take it back.

Nah Sheedy was a showman till the end Hinkley got none of that.
I really just meant that moment tbh but phrasing it that way didn't work with my dig about no flags.

Kevin s
I really just meant that moment tbh but phrasing it that way didn't work with my dig about no flags.

Afl Bombers GIF by Essendon FC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved Ginni's comments during the week. Loved Hinkley's response post game. Media will beat it up but the drama adds to the game. Port deserved the win. Swans should pulverise them. Another Cats v Swans GF zzzzzz

Same here. Watching Mitchell in the post game interview trying to portray the young Ginnivan as the victim here was appalling.

Same here. Watching Mitchell in the post game interview trying to portray the young Ginnivan as the victim here was appalling.
Ginni's mouth got him and the Hawks in trouble. I love the moxie but he got smacked in the mouth. And Ken let him off easy. His lesson: "Jack, keep your words soft and sweet, you might need to eat them"

Last edited:
So all Ginnivan said was "see you next week Brodie" to Grundy in a tweet during the week? Really? That's what triggered that response haha, who gives a shit 😂. If that was Melbourne I'd be ****ing embarrassed.

What a weird rabbit ears club, can see why they never win shit and crumble come finals time when they get so caught up in irrelevant shit like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back