MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

The whole thing is so ****ing cringe by both teams.
Ken made a bit of a dick of himself but it was all good theater. Everything since has been utterly lame.

Meant to talk about the Dusty thing when Scythe94 quoted me the other day. So weird, one can only assume he wanted to go out a hero in front of Richmond fans by saying hes retired and not letting them know he was going to the GC. More cringe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ken made a bit of a dick of himself but it was all good theater. Everything since has been utterly lame.
All aboard Port and Hawthorn, train now departing from the overreaction station. Adults in a primary school fight. :$

Was that all just about Ginnivan saying ‘see you in 2 weeks’ to Sydney players on Insta?

The guy is a dick but fair overreaction I reckon.
Yep. Utter cringe by Ken, but also a bit of cringe by Hawthorn blowing it up so much.

homer simpson GIF

TBF neither team would beat the Swans at the SCG.

Hawks really could've used Sam Frost and Will Day last night.

"If there's one thing you do as as coach after a game, it's shut up," says Mick Malthouse. (From ABC sport)

Wise words from Mick, you run your mouth at quarter time instead

Ken's a ****in' animal, I love him.

Weak as piss "bantering" after the siren though. Hinkey shoulda run into the pre-game huddle and headbutted Ginni instead.

Last edited:
I found it quite funny the way even while distressed Mitchell found the perfect words for revenge on Ken.

“… from a much older man…” (read “you’re a childish bully”) then saying “absolutely not” when asked whether he would speak to Hinkley (I’m the one with dignity here).

All over something minuscule. Crazy stuff. The media will no doubt spend 10 days breaking it down though

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back