MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't see a single second of last night's game, and it sounded like a ripper. Hope tonight's is just as good.
Definitely wasn't the best skill wise. Far from it. But the finals pressure was high and we had a close finish. Hawks will be disappointed with how they played tbh. Port were there for the taking.

Watching the finals , it feels like we are being left behind tactically. Our recruiting for next season will tell if Goodwin has evolved or he is going to serve up the same stuff as this past couple of seasons .
In a way, yes. But that's what we said this year though, and all we got was switching one outdated gameplan for another, then panicking and going back to the old one, which made things even worse.

I don't really have any faith in his ability to innovate and evolve.

In a way, yes. But that's what we said this year though, and all we got was switching one outdated gameplan for another, then panicking and going back to the old one, which made things even worse.

I don't really have any faith in his ability to innovate and evolve.
Oh I’m in the sack him now camp . Unfortunately I think he will see out his contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wtf has happened to Zac Bailey? Had him.pegged as a gun of the comp. Just hasn't elevated. In fact gone backwards

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back