Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad we have Norf here it must be said.
They look shyteloads better under Shaw
Their pressure has gone through the roof. Ball use seems a lot better too. Haven't watched much of them but. The two games I've seen since Shaw has taken over they just seem to be a lot more composed with ball in hand....and manic without it.

Sent from my CPH1707 using Tapatalk

Bont's game. Geez! Only a few cms shorter than Richo but that one-hamded pickup off the deck at pace, made it look like he had his own dry ball in that slop.

Sent from my CPH1707 using Tapatalk

My god has this weekend been ****ing fantastic or what?

We had the chance to take advantage during the Sydney game where everyone else stumbled but we blew but damn and we have really had results go our way this week.

Top 2 is real close.
Two home Perth finals.
And who knows what the future holds after that....

Would love to destroy collingwood in a qualifying final, have GWS go down to the cattery and destroy the cats, destroy cats in a prelim and then play GWS or the woods in a grand final at the G. Or even only meet geelong in the grand final and tear them apart at the G.

All options are epic.

Would it take our second best 25 or third best 25 until we struck a team parity with Freos best 25?
You could name the 25 biggest dud picks from our history and that team would still romp the best Freo outfit on the park.

As good as Bradshaw is I feel like dockers will regret not picking LDU however silver lining is Cerra probably isn’t there at 5

You could name the 25 biggest dud picks from our history and that team would still romp the best Freo outfit on the park.
Carter - Carroll - Smith
Brophy - Wilkes - J.Jones
Morton - Swift - Karpany
Colledge - Lamb - Weedon
Broome - McDougall - Newman

McInnes - Lucas - Morton

Would give it a fair shake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"We've been struggling without a KPF for years after neglecting to invest in them in the draft for a decade. A promising, highly-rated local KPP is available at our pick but won't be there by the time we get another shot. Should we take him? Nah **** it, we'll keep trying to pinch one in their prime from another club. 11th time's the charm, right?"

d906f4abbb91f33aef61ee9a621b9c77.jpg

Jesse Hogan’s not wrong here, but also a decent chance he’s on the gear again. First tweet in more than a year, just to go whack at a media member. Good for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back