Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I want that 2nd spot so will be cheering on Norf tonight. A cold shower will quickly follow

Same. North beat us when we played poorly and didn't kick straight in poor conditions that won't be repeated again this year.

North lose despite kicking more scoring shots than their opposition (unlike last week when they were the beneficiaries of us doing the same thing against them!)
I don't recall the last time we won despite kicking fewer scoring shots than the opposition

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North lose despite kicking more scoring shots than their opposition (unlike last week when they were the beneficiaries of us doing the same thing against them!)
I don't recall the last time we won despite kicking fewer scoring shots than the opposition

It is called karma ... suck that norf

In b4 everyone in the Victorian media faps over how good Collingwoods win over GWS was!

And right on cue - Dunstall starts the inevitable circle jerk

Meanwhile GWS players continue to drop like flies...

God Derrwayne makes me want to pour kerosene down my eardrums...

Giants have had 2 best key backs , only good ruck and one of their best mids ( coniglio ) out to injury in game and commentators say pies have to be a premiership chance off the back of this win against GWS .
Flog vic commentators .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back