Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

GWS sneaking up the ladder quietly.

Takes a great team to knock them off

Also...

Watching all the hooplah over Cotchins 300th annoys me how piss weak of an effort we gave for Hurns 300th v Pies.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

GWS sneaking up the ladder quietly.

Takes a great team to knock them off

Also...

Watching all the hooplah over Cotchins 300th annoys me how piss weak of an effort we gave for Hurns 300th v Pies.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Freo for Pavlich's 350th was pretty pissweak.

Even in this annus horribilis for us the jetty lickers never fail to provide a bright spot.

Just lost by 70 points to the only team our rabble have managed to beat this year.

Their side today had 10 first round draft picks (eight of which are top 10 picks) and yet they put that effort in. Likely seals a bottom 8 finish for them this year.

Even in this annus horribilis for us the jetty lickers never fail to provide a bright spot.

Just lost by 70 points to the only team our rabble have managed to beat this year.

Their side today had 10 first round draft picks (eight of which are top 10 picks) and yet they put that effort in. Likely seals a bottom 8 finish for them this year.
70 points against an expansion club. I think we can stand in unity on this one. A most enjoyable experience.

GWS had pace and pressure across the field. But they also have some real class. Green power and Kelly is a Rolls Royce. Good footy to watch. Food at the ground is good as well and no long lines.

Seeing freo get thumped by 70pts.

laugh jordan GIF

Me watching game on foxtel go

Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back