Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will post a pic of my dick on here the next time someone refers to me as a freo supporter.
I can only assume from this that you have some sort of tattoo on your bruce that shows your allegiances? Is it "West Coast Eagles - Premiers 1992, 1994, 2006 and 2018 ..... Go Eagles Forever"? Or maybe, and more likely, "WCE"?

Carlton on a run of 6 consecutive losses.

Suns 5-2 coming into this match, only losing to Melbourne and Brisbane.

A win would move Gold Coast into the top 8.

Second quarter:
  • Carlton - 9.3.57
  • Gold Coast - 0.3.3

Such a Gold Coast thing to do.

Last edited:
throw up comedy central GIF by Workaholics
Super sunday..

Blues v suns followed by norf v dogs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was pretty sure Carlton would play finals but they still play Coll, Port and Melb along with other sides pushing the 8.

Doubt they'll make it now.

Reckon it's...

Port
Coll

daylight

melb
bris

daylight

WB Geel stk Ess adel freo rich gws for final 4 spots.

Going with Adel, Geel, WB, StK to fill the bottom 4 spots

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’m going to lean into something I never thought I would

Hope that North can cause an upset and beat the Bulldogs that way we can still pinch a couple of wins but still finish last

The way this years draft cohort is shaping having pick 1 (and pick 19 to a lesser extent) is a significant advantage to holding pick 2

Hope that North can cause an upset and beat the Bulldogs that way we can still pinch a couple of wins but still finish last

The way this years draft cohort is shaping having pick 1 (and pick 19 to a lesser extent) is a significant advantage to holding pick 2
The best outcome would be for us to lose to norf, which lets face it is realistic given their young mids will smash out oldies and malarkey will kick 8 on barass.

Then we pinch a random win against the saints and freo.

Now I’ve said this, you can pencil in North for a 10+ goal loss

Just so I can address your Jackson Generational comment - I don't think there's enough evidence to say that he is or isn't. To date, you would say no. But he's got a hell of a lot of his career left to change that to a yes. I think you're going very, very early on this call nonetheless.
Generational talents do more than fly lots for the ball, they mostly hold it, are good below their knees and dominate the ruck.

Jackson certainly gets in a better position than NN to actually fly for the ball and is super good at knocking it along the ground fwd from the initial ruck contest (because he pretty crap at picking it up below the knees - see GWS game and the reason why Freo have given up on the big bodied midfielder experiment even though they are a bunch of middling paced midfield short people).

But NN was a generational talent who clunked it better on those rare occasions he got in position to fly, had and still has much better hands to get it out to the outside players than Jackson and dominated the centre square in way those jetty lickers (thanks Mulldogg) can only wet dream about.

Jackson may monster undersized Ruckman, but NN monstered everyone.

The picture of Tom Hawkins in the commentary team looks like a 50s Hollywood studio's attempt at an evil twin:

images.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back