Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I stopped watching at halfway thru the 2nd. Was it a good game?

Aside from atrocious goal-kicking, it actually was.

For tactical value alone, I will probably re-watch it through.

Sydney in the first half played near-perfect overlap and spread football (apart from the finish).

Geelong defensively countered in the second half, pressing their structures higher to deny the corridor and forcing the game to become more and more contested, which brought them back into it.

Friday night footy grand final replay, I'm home all night and didn't watch a second of it. Granted the Ashes was on, but still, my interest in footy has fallen so far this year for some totally unknown reason.

Watched the last 2 minutes video they do for close games. Surprised only 32k attended. We will beat that tomorrow. Honestly that's a pathetic attendance.

Friday night footy grand final replay, I'm home all night and didn't watch a second of it. Granted the Ashes was on, but still, my interest in footy has fallen so far this year for some totally unknown reason.

Watched the last 2 minutes video they do for close games. Surprised only 32k attended. We will beat that tomorrow. Honestly that's a pathetic attendance.
Sydney people are bandwagoners.

32k for a struggling Swans team isn't that bad in all honesty. Sydney need to be contending to get near 40k. It's the nature of the city being a Rugby powerhouse.
Friday night is the best time slot for Sydney, to the pub after work etc. I dont think it is a Rugby issue (League or Union) more that the culture is to not be interested in losers. Tough gig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back