Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure about Melbourne. They’re in the same boat as Brisbane for mine. They’re not used to pressure - gotten a bit dependent on the champagne footy.

Port and Pies for mine (also my ideal dinner)
Standing by this as much as I’d prefer them to win

Melbourne look like they need a Jack Darling badly

So frustrating how poor Melbourne’s forward line is
They are poor everwhere, so many kicks that have missed the foot and handballs that have missed the hand, fumbled, missed shots at goal, generally crumbled under the pressure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are poor everwhere, so many kicks that have missed the foot and handballs that have missed the hand, fumbled, missed shots at goal, generally crumbled under the pressure.
Yeah they’re a bit too soft for this stuff.

Saying that, Collingwood are the new Richmond. Just pure pressure and scrap it forward quickly.

My IBS-riddled sister could down a dozen milkshakes and I'd still back her to produce something with more structural integrity than Melbourne's forward line. It's bloody woeful.

Surprised they haven't thrown Lever forward as he's been poor down back anyway. Is Brown injured? Has to be FF.

I dunno why but I’m just not getting into the game.

It's because the whole match is contingent on the abortion that is Melbourne's forward line.

Most of Collingwood's scoring is coming off some absolutely baffling decisions from the Demons going into attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back