Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The giants never have two possessions in a line. They change the angle of attack every move forward

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I don’t think that is true though.

Has been in their academy for 5-6 years, but not recognised as part of the NG academy by the AFL.

Now, whether they found he was good and went as far back into his history as possible to prove aboriginality (that is a very cynical view at best..), or whether he identified as aboriginal but had no reason to need to prove it until the AFL asked for paperwork is probably the missing info/context.

Generally these situations are the second option. Most systems/programs etc are happy with people self-identifying (rather than providing proof which can be traumatic for some) as aboriginal. But the next level up bureaucracy request proof (paperwork) even after years of engagement.

That said I don’t think they should get access (unless he slides to pick 40 which isn’t happening), but no issues at all with him being included in the academy.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah, you're right that the biggest issue is the pre-access.

They need to get to ten goals because I don’t think Collingwood can get to that mark

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Wobbles are wobbling. Giants needed to give them another couple of tips in that quarter... They absolutely burned that one with about five minutes to go.

Also the second play on to Toby was ridiculous. His momentum was in completely the wrong direction.

GWS should be up 3-4 goals and may regret some missed chances when it's all said and done.

IMO Collingwood to start hard in the third quarter - they're minor premiers and they'll be stung with that half. If GWS can hold strong, they'll kick away and get the win... but I do feel there is a big chance the Pies will get an early run on, the crowd will get up and about and GWS will be overwhelmed.

Go orange.

Who are these adults who cover them selves in black and white paint, with costumes? Who does this s**t? Own up.
trudeau-blackface-scandal-index-1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A cheeseboard would also help.

This is no word of a lie, at Subi I used have 4 women sit in the row ahead of me at Eagles games and they brought a cheeseboard to every match. No Chardonnay though.

Something about GWS and second quarters.

Last week they went Harlem Globetrotters style around stoppage.

This week they put on one the best quarters of transition defence against pace that I've ever seen.

Also blew St Kilda away in the 2nd quarter of the first final as well.

This is no word of a lie, at Subi I used have 4 women sit in the row ahead of me at Eagles games and they brought a cheeseboard to every match. No Chardonnay though.
Good.

The only wines you should be having with cheese are sparkling(for white cheeses), Sauvignon Blanc/Sancerre(goat cheese), maybe a Cabernet(vintage Cheddar/hard cheeses) and fortified(blue cheese/washed rinds).

Keep that Chardonnay away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back