Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney’s concerns are the first sharers which are routinely dreadful. And their talls up forward which aren’t consistent. But their best footy is the best, if they can put it together over four quarters, they’ll do it easily. The most palatable option of the top eight with GWS, Brisbane thereafter. The rest 🤢

Contested possession and hard ball get

difference?

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Contested possession can be loose ball gets as well or intercept marks
It means the ball isn't in any teams possession and up for grabs

Hard ball gets are clearances, contested loose ball gets or contested marks

Loose ball gets - picking up the loose ball uncontested or uncontested intercept marks

Last edited:
Contested possession can be loose ball gets as well or intercept marks

Hard ball gets are clearances, contested loose ball gets or contested marks

Loose ball gets - picking up the loose ball uncontested or uncontested intercept marks
Look at the chart in this article.

Contested possession is

Loose ball
Hard ball
Free kick
Contested mark
Gather from hitout
Contested knock on
Ruck hard ball gets

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They’re still turning it over a bit but geez Norf’s ball movement in the lead up to that last goal was miles ahead of ours. Incisive inside kick and running from behind. We’re by far the worst team in the comp despite sitting in 16th

Geez walker should be dirty on fyfe. Recieved the handball from fyfe then fyfe shouldve Shepparded but let the opposition run straight past him to polax walker.. poor effort

On SM-S921B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I feel like Fyfe retired 3 years ago but they're still making him show up for games.

They’re still turning it over a bit but geez Norf’s ball movement in the lead up to that last goal was miles ahead of ours. Incisive inside kick and running from behind. We’re by far the worst team in the comp despite sitting in 16th
We need a complete reset and a new coach will give us that. I'd much rather our list than North's, our spine is sorted, just need to get the flankers right (which shouldn't be hard) and wait for our midfield to develop.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back