Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Spud bailey banfield signed a 2 year contract with a trigger for a. 3rd at freo

On the Midweek Tackle they said Simmo is having a year off and staying in Perth.

I've got a couple of Freo mates who reckon Peter Bell would chase him hard for head coach if Freo have a disappointing year.

He couldn't could he?

On the Midweek Tackle they said Simmo is having a year off and staying in Perth.

I've got a couple of Freo mates who reckon Peter Bell would chase him hard for head coach if Freo have a disappointing year.

He couldn't could he?
Geez that would make for some chatter. Get Bolton and the Chad in, bring Flyin and Darling across, a real chance in the big dance.

Collective minds/Richmond in the GF?

Not sure who's still around back office wise from 17/18 but that rot goes further down than that.
David Nobble, Adelaide's then GM of football left Adelaide at the end of 2016 to take up the same position at the Lions, and brought his analytics guy with him from Adelaide.

Noble left us at the end of 2021, and his analytics guy left as well, and things haven't quite been the same back of house either since then.

He couldn't could he?
That would make things very interesting. If he got the dockers to stop being a rabble I might actually take an interest in their performance.

Lol - Imagine Simmo taking them to a flag and the majority of west coast fans getting behind them. Would trigger the die hard dockers big time, they finally win one but can't even laud it over us as we're celebrating too.

He couldn't could he?
Peter Bell holds no power at Freo any more

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would make things very interesting. If he got the dockers to stop being a rabble I might actually take an interest in their performance.

Lol - Imagine Simmo taking them to a flag and the majority of west coast fans getting behind them. Would trigger the die hard dockers big time, they finally win one but can't even laud it over us as we're celebrating too.

No, just No… I’m hoping to be well and truly in a comfy box 6 feet under before they win a flag.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Even if you take Bell out of the equation, it would be a pretty good pick up for Freo I reckon.

I think JL will be under the pump next year.
Especially if they don't make finals this year.
In hindsight that 1 year extension at the start of the year saved the purples.

Imagine a 3 year extension being announced when they were thinking they may finish top 2.

Good luck keeping him on the park

Equivalent of:

"Mum, can we have Shai Bolton?"

"No, we have Shai Bolton at home"

Did one with Schofield that's coming out next week.

Confirmed? Was touted as being this week and then the Daisy Pearce one dropped instead (which is a great listen).

I wasn't sure whether Schoey was holding it back waiting for a particular time when he will get heaps of traffic (pre-finals bye?) or if Simmo or the club had roadblocked it so they could review it and chop it up before it gets released.

Speaking of things being chopped up, that Harley Reid pod with Thumper has been put through a blender.

Confirmed? Was touted as being this week and then the Daisy Pearce one dropped instead (which is a great listen).

I wasn't sure whether Schoey was holding it back waiting for a particular time when he will get heaps of traffic (pre-finals bye?) or if Simmo or the club had roadblocked it so they could review it and chop it up before it gets released.

He said it'll be released next Wednesday the other day.

Speaking of things being chopped up, that Harley Reid pod with Thumper has been put through a blender.

Yeah, I didn't notice it when I first listened to it but the video version was a bit weird.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back