Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

It's over now.
Hard to consider the Brownlow has any future credibility should Heeney win it this year but be ineligible.
Worst outcome would be Neale somehow ending in 2nd place behind him.
If that happened that might be a sufficient trigger for me to give up on AFL entirely, such would a result like that grossly misrepresent the best player this year, as well as Neale's historic standing in the game.
Neale will get three votes this week again. He is every chance to win it outright.

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

It feels like there are so many average teams in the 8 this year. I don't care who wins out of Pies and Cats as neither is getting a flag. Sydney and Carlton are the only teams to show consistent form, but Carlton has been a bit wobbly. I think Sydney will breeze through to a premiership.

Hayden Young a sneaky Brownlow place chance? 500-1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Humphries with 20 touches and 12 marks.

Shaking My Head GIF by Grammarly.com

Humphries was pick 63 in his third year of draft eligibility and the sixth player taken by Geelong in the 2023 draft

Plenty of clubs not named West Coast, including the club that ended up drafting him, overlooked him multiple times across multiple years

It’s not like the form he’s currently showing was particularly obvious. If it was he’d have been drafted earlier

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back