Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Collard suspended 14 weeks. Bang!!

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app
Being born in the late 80's, it feels like im too old to be woke, but not too old to completely tone deaf to the sensitivities of this.

Waiting for someone being called a dog khent to be raked through the coals.

Wow I always assumed you were older than me
Point Reaction GIF by Paul McCartney

So at 25 minutes into Q3 Carlton player Cincotta tackles a Dogs player in the goal square, slams him on his back and his head hits the turf pretty hard. And gets a HTB free kick.

Wonder if this will be reviewed in hindsight and taken to the tribunal. Amazed it was missed at the time. Very obvious.
Carlton have been looked after all year. Obvious who the AFL wants to win.

I haven't seen the Bedford incident but the Cameron tackle looked like weeks when I saw it. Two weeks seems about right though I agree that it was worse than Harley's tackle so who knows where the AFL's wheel will stop on this one.
The matrix for the MRP doesn't really work like that.
It's pretty much 3 weeks or not guilty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listening to Lawson Humphries on SEN right now. Sounds like a cracking kid. Eluded to that he had no idea who was interested and it was the cats requested he attended the WA combine.

Not to say that we should jump at drafting every west Aussie that gets an invite but surely we should've been asking questions at list management "what does another team see that we don't.

Also talked about his left/right foot capacity and that he can shoot from goal either side of the goal posts using either.

Given the premium on foot skills nowdays how did we pass on our last pick and let the cats nab him.??

Guess they don't want anyone calling people names.

big statement

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Elbow someone in the head v name calling.

Interesting weighting being applied. Also interesting to see the weeks ‘grow’ Findlayson = 3 weeks, GCS player = 5 weeks and now 14 weeks. What’s next person going to get?

Should have just called them/him a cxxxsucker. Might have got a fine.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Would it have even been looked at if duggan didnt get concussed.

Unlikely
It looked to me that duggan was try to back out of the tackle and fell backward dragging Cameron on top of him .

Does Cameron have the right to hold on and continue to tackle ? Of course.

But ... Harley got done for 2 weeks for wilson trying to avoid a tackle and making it way worse so why should other players get leniency.

I wish most of these tackle didn't get any weeks except blatant arm pinned sling tackles.

Then cheap shots like rosas get only 1 week ? WTF

Cameron's tackle is no worse than the dangerfield tackle a few weeks ago that was let off at the tribunal

Listening to Lawson Humphries on SEN right now. Sounds like a cracking kid. Eluded to that he had no idea who was interested and it was the cats requested he attended the WA combine.

Not to say that we should jump at drafting every west Aussie that gets an invite but surely we should've been asking questions at list management "what does another team see that we don't.

Also talked about his left/right foot capacity and that he can shoot from goal either side of the goal posts using either.

Given the premium on foot skills nowdays how did we pass on our last pick and let the cats nab him.??

We have all complained about the way our club has been run , talent identification, always giving overs at the trade table , inability to leverage out of contract players , playing players out of position and our S&C team isn't up to standard

We have sacked the S&C staff , the list boss , the CEO and the coach .

We need to hope pike can get all those things right from now on .

Elbow someone in the head v name calling.

Interesting weighting being applied. Also interesting to see the weeks ‘grow’ Findlayson = 3 weeks, GCS player = 5 weeks and now 14 weeks. What’s next person going to get?

Should have just called them/him a cxxxsucker. Might have got a fine.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
He hasn't been suspended yet.

But seeing as the message obviously isn't getting through, I can see it being 8 weeks or more.

He hasn't been suspended yet.

But seeing as the message obviously isn't getting through, I can see it being 8 weeks or more.

Yeah the 14 weeks seems to have come from a fake account on Twitter, Looks to have fooled a lot of people though :laughv1:

It looked to me that duggan was try to back out of the tackle and fell backward dragging Cameron on top of him .

Does Cameron have the right to hold on and continue to tackle ? Of course.

But ... Harley got done for 2 weeks for wilson trying to avoid a tackle and making it way worse so why should other players get leniency.

I wish most of these tackle didn't get any weeks except blatant arm pinned sling tackles.

Then cheap shots like rosas get only 1 week ? WTF

Cameron's tackle is no worse than the dangerfield tackle a few weeks ago that was let off at the tribunal

Nope, if you watch the replay Cameron appears to initially lose his footing - at that point it looks like an accident. Except Cameron then regains his balance, drives his head into Duggan's chest/shoulder and then deliberately pushed him back onto the ground whilst pinning his arms and Duggan hits his head on the ground and gets a concussion.

This is the way the game is now, he got the time that he deserves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back