Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m hoping Port win

The likelihood that Port sack Ken increases with each loss and that in turn increases the possibility he becomes our next coach

I’m hoping Port win

The likelihood that Port sack Ken increases with each loss and that in turn increases the possibility he becomes our next coach
I'm hoping Port lose to speed up the process and get Ken in quicker and he can start building his shelf at Optus for his Coke Zeros

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wonder how much we'd have to lose by if Richmond can scrape a win for them to go above us. 😬

If Richmond win by less than a kick, we'd need to lose by 100+

Darkest timeline areas

I’m hoping Port win

There really is no good outcome here. Except maybe a meteorite hitting the stadium at first bounce.

Carlton win.
Good - they stay above Freo on the ladder.
Good - it means Port lose.
Bad - a Port loss makes it more likely Hinkley gets sacked and more likely he becomes our coach.

Port win.
Good - Hinkley more secure.
Good - Carlton lose.
Bad - Freo go above Carlton on the ladder.

And here's a question someone might know the answer to.
On the afl.com.au home page the ladder has the words GIANTS and SUNS capitalised. But no other team name. Why is this?
For example...
West Coast Eagles
Gold Coast SUNS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've watched a lot of Port this year - mainly to get a good look at our next premiership coach and his tactics - feel like Burgoyne gets games based on his name alone.

Also Shane was almost as big of a dickhead as one of the Cornes's Carbine Chaos.

Charlie Dixon should have been put out to pasture a long time ago.

Ben Mckay a late out with "Illness".

Mmmmmmm

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back