Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine having the list you have, trading away picks to bring more players in, never being able to get over the Prelim hump and then your Chairman saying making finals was the pass mark. Jesus Christ, no wonder Kenneth's kept his job for almost 15 years there.

All good. The unravel from here will be something spectacular.

Hope they kept the tarps.

A second rounder for Dev? Madness

It is.

But he's contracted to end of 2025 and the Lions have no intention of moving him on unless something stupid comes in that helps their points situation in this draft.

Conversation I've had seemed to infer that if they gain 500 points in a trade for him, they will accept it.

It is.

But he's contracted to end of 2025 and the Lions have no intention of moving him on unless something stupid comes in that helps their points situation in this draft.

Conversation I've had seemed to infer that if they gain 500 points in a trade for him, they will accept it.

Enjoy the VFL then Dev

It is.

That prawn really ruined Dev’s career, didn’t it?

It is.

I can't see Brisbane setting that price for Robertson. He's not the only player they have to make a decision on this offseason. They'll be happy with a current pick for a future pick knowing they can make points up from trading pick 20 to Richmond (who won't bid on Ashcroft with pick 1) as well as any other players they move on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back