Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the AFL, and the therefore the football field is a place of work.
Even if the touching was accepted or consensual, it is inappropriate to do in a workplace. Imagine someone and touching someone like that in a factory, or an office - you would have HR in like a shot.

I work in an office which has a couple who have kids and there are strict shows of PDA that they are allowed to do in public at work, and I can guarantee grabbing each others butt aint one. It has the distinct possibility that it makes people around them uncomfortable. If you are on TV like a footballer then it is extended out then.
Yep and that's the angle I took. Definitely a workplace issue, I mainly just take issue with the pile on media public shaming that happens more than anything else. The "not a good look commentary" needs to be defined about why because education is important. I don't think young boys who grow up watching this should understand anything for the commentary other than an inappropriate workplace issue. The messaging should be clear that it's perfectly fine to touch other boys if it's consensual.

IF Melbourne are only a 3 goal better side than us then they have some serious issues to address. More early draft picks and big end player top ups than us for not much more result.

Suns out tanking us.

Sorry for invading your thread but I did wonder what Essendon supporters would think of a blatant tank (as a Melb supporter I have a level of expertise) by GC Suns. The Suns have already been gifted a priority pick and, of course, have access to gun players through the dodgy Academy crap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry for invading your thread but I did wonder what Essendon supporters would think of a blatant tank (as a Melb supporter I have a level of expertise) by GC Suns. The Suns have already been gifted a priority pick and, of course, have access to gun players through the dodgy Academy crap
Meh. I mean yeah, ideally we'd have the better draft pick but sometimes this happens. I'm more pissed off that Rankine didn't get that behind against us then this would be academic

I don’t mind Kelly Underwood as a commentator. Some of the lower profile fox commentators are quite good.
I agree. Huddo, Kelly, Speedy, Howard are all solid commentators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back