Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick Watson my god. Should never be called the wizard ever again. Looking like it could be a huge error in drafting early on. Looks so tiny out there, and isn’t explosive like a kozzie Pickett. Still have no idea why the hawks weren’t into Caddy to Partner with Lewis
TBH, I didn’t realise how small he was. Understood he was short but his frame is tiny. Was very clean a couple of times but yeah, he could become “the Muggle” if this continues :).

Haven’t put a line through him yet but you’d be worried if you were a Hawks supporter.

TBH, I didn’t realise how small he was. Understood he was short but his frame is tiny. Was very clean a couple of times but yeah, he could become “the Muggle” if this continues :).

Haven’t put a line through him yet but you’d be worried if you were a Hawks supporter.
He’s just so tiny and at that size you need elite speed/ acceleration like Pickett or tippa. I said for the past year or 2, if he cops any injuries the take away some of the athleticism he has, he’s done. His weapon is his ability around goals, footy iq etc if he’s not finishing his chances then Geezez

He’s just so tiny and at that size you need elite speed/ acceleration like Pickett or tippa. I said for the past year or 2, if he cops any injuries the take away some of the athleticism he has, he’s done. His weapon is his ability around goals, footy iq etc if he’s not finishing his chances then Geezez

Reckon he’ll live and die by how wide he can get.

Think about all the sub 175 players that have had recent success, Walla, Neale, Daniel, Baker, Pickett. They’re all absolute bowling balls. The ones that aren’t tend to be fringe role players.

Reckon he’ll live and die by how wide he can get.

Think about all the sub 175 players that have had recent success, Walla, Neale, Daniel, Baker, Pickett. They’re all absolute bowling balls. The ones that aren’t tend to be fringe role players.
Unlike say a Tippa, he’ll have to get it artificially in the gym. Which then raises issues of retaining speed, athleticism etc

Nick Watson my god. Should never be called the wizard ever again. Looking like it could be a huge error in drafting early on. Looks so tiny out there, and isn’t explosive like a kozzie Pickett. Still have no idea why the hawks weren’t into Caddy to Partner with Lewis
Will have 10 scoring shots a game by the end of the year.

james worpel is a jet, really smart footballer wasting at the dawkes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In my day… lightning never stopped us from cracking on. And if it did strike someone they’d brush it off and get on with it or get labeled a ******* sook.
you forgot the “and we loved it”

i really don’t see it in him, slow, bad disposal, bad shot for goal.

where’s this wizard nickname come from, exactly?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back