Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Wb missing Liam jones and weightman not helping I suppose but look pretty rattled.

Are the Bulldogs the most schizophrenic team in the AFL? A stark contrast between their best and their worst.

I think you meant bi-polar.

Still, they're playing on Port's home turf against a team that needed a response. 38 points and it's not HT so they're still a chance. One more Port goal would shut it though.

I think you meant bi-polar.

Still, they're playing on Port's home turf against a team that needed a response. Still 38 points and it's not HT so they're still a chance. One more Port goal would shut it though.
No, I think you’ll find that, in fact, they have paranoid delusions and hallucinatory directives that control their motives.

touk miller subbed off. big ramifications going forward for the suns i think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You look at the Port Adelaide and Dogs lists and the rest of the football public has every right to go how the * are Essendon 3rd and you plebs are going to make up the numbers in finals if you even make it
port are front runners who can’t handle the pressure, and bulldogs play a terrible brand of football & heavily rely on bontempelli to win

port are front runners who can’t handle the pressure, and bulldogs play a terrible brand of football & heavily rely on bontempelli to win
both over reliant on how poor the coaching is

lets be honest, both probably have more talent than us but just cant put it all together

both over reliant on how poor the coaching is

lets be honest, both probably have more talent than us but just cant put it all together
a list is only as good as they play, if you can’t win a game, what good is the list?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back