Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

sounds like some of us though, so..
Very true.

Not me though so
mood GIF

"Season done and dusted, Voss has to go. We have 2 to 3 years left in this window, and we can't throw it away. He is incompetent."

"Positives - didn’t waste my time going tonight (learnt a lot walking home in the rain after the doggies game)

Negatives - season over"

"I'm done 14 year membership ,hate to say it"

"The AFL cost us the win by making us play the last game in round 19 and the first game in round 20."

"Good news is we can go back to a default settings as supporters. That being this mob is a bog average list sprinkled with stars and hope is a four letter word.
These clowns are nowhere near it .

We buy the same shit every year and by 2025 north and Hawks will go past us."

Not certain what's more disappointing.

The umpires gifting them 80% of their score or

"The fact that we just rolled over and died. Again."

...sounds like some of us though, so...
I don't think anyone is arguing we're sprinkled with stars, that we have 2-3 years left in this window, or that Voss should be going anywhere...

the bottom 6 is akin to a 8 - 14 side
Yeah this was always my argument for them and why I thought we'd win kings bday as in early part of season our bottom 6 played well whilst there's hadn't. But that game we kept all their stars except weitering quiet but it was
lesser knownd like Hollands that stepped up so it made me start to take then seriously.
I guess it goes to show that lack of consistency is also a reason these players are bottom 6 as we are also seeing drop off from guys like guelfi/hind/lav etc which is impacting our results.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makes me sick to the pit of my stomach to see the Hawks and Blues in the 8 and us meekly surrendering our spot after showing promising signs. I feel like punching every single Essendon player in the face for the way in which they have embarrassed the club. Lucky for them I’m a pacifist though so I’d more than likely just tell them to do better next time and tell them that all they need is love (da daa dada daaa).

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back