Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton look like winning which is ok because it ends Collingwood's final chances. So will need Freo and St. Kilda to win next weekend for Carlton to miss also.
Or just Hawthorne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn are legitimate premiership contenders. They’re the best team with the best W-L record + percentage since round 5.
Who have they beat since Round 6 and up?

An out of sort Dogs in Round 8? I mean **** even we beat them 3 rounds before that.
An out of sort Lions at the G in round 11? (they hit their straps after that game by winning 9 straight)
Giants at Tassie? Good win but again we're shit and did the same
freo at tassie? see above
carlton with no bench

I think its more impressive how they're winning against shit teams as opposed to who've they have bet... but in the end a win is a win, see collingwood of the last 2 years.

They'll have a harder draw next year with more planning put into them, meanwhile they think now is the time to top up (lmao if they give up a first for 29 year old barass, imagine that kid being a star playing with reid for another 10 years after barass retires) right before the Tas team impacts the draft... so they're either timing their run to perfection or they'll be a treadmill 6-12 place team for the next 5 years and when they go to rebuild the draft is probably still ****ed.

Who have they beat since Round 6 and up?

An out of sort Dogs in Round 8? I mean **** even we beat them 3 rounds before that.
An out of sort Lions at the G in round 11? (they hit their straps after that game by winning 9 straight)
Giants at Tassie? Good win but again we're shit and did the same
freo at tassie? see above
carlton with no bench

I think its more impressive how they're winning against shit teams as opposed to who've they have bet... but in the end a win is a win, see collingwood of the last 2 years.

They'll have a harder draw next year with more planning put into them, meanwhile they think now is the time to top up (lmao if they give up a first for 29 year old barass, imagine that kid being a star playing with reid for another 10 years after barass retires) right before the Tas team impacts the draft... so they're either timing their run to perfection or they'll be a treadmill 6-12 place team for the next 5 years and when they go to rebuild the draft is probably still ****ed.
They were close to beating Port and GWS away and really should have beaten both. This whole "who have they beaten" argument doesn't work. Geelong at KP is the only team that has gotten hold of them since round 5 and play it next week at the MCG and I'd back Hawthorn to beat Geelong. I'd also back Hawthorn to beat Sydney at the MCG who are pretty trash right now.

Might have atleast 2 more games to do it

Or hes got the next 8 years im sure
Oh you didn't mean the H&A season? Ok if you need to give him extra games that's cool too. :)

They were close to beating Port and GWS away and really should have beaten both. This whole "who have they beaten" argument doesn't work. Geelong at KP is the only team that has gotten hold of them since round 5 and play it next week at the MCG and I'd back Hawthorn to beat Geelong. I'd also back Hawthorn to beat Sydney at the MCG who are pretty trash right now.
Dude sydney smashed them at the g by 76 points in round 7, can you drop the since round 5 bullshit lol.

would've, could've, should've is some if my auntie was my uncle shit.

They look locked into playing the doggies at marvel anyway, dogs got them... 2nd best percentage doesn't lie and they've only been playing good (outside of the crows game) since they got spanked by port.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back