Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Dude sydney smashed them at the g by 76 points in round 7, can you drop the since round 5 bullshit lol.

would've, could've, should've is some if my auntie was my uncle shit.

They look locked into playing the doggies at marvel anyway, dogs got them... 2nd best percentage doesn't lie and they've only been playing good (outside of the crows game) since they got spanked by port.

They’ve won 14 of 17 since round 5 - they’re in ripping form.

Dude sydney smashed them at the g by 76 points in round 7, can you drop the since round 5 bullshit lol.

would've, could've, should've is some if my auntie was my uncle shit.

They looked locked into playing the doggies at marvel anyway, dogs got them... 2nd best percentage doesn't lie and they've only been playing good (outside of the crows game) since they got spanked by port.
Oh so when it suits your narrative you want to bring up a game from round 7 but when it doesn't suit your narrative you want to gloss over a game from last week when Adelaide smashed Bulldogs?

Sydney lost by 112 points a couple of rounds ago. Port lost to Brisbane at home by 79 points. Geelong got smashed by Carlton and Gold Coast by 63 and 64 points respectively. Brisbane got smashed by GWS by 54 points. Bulldogs were smashed by Port, Brisbane (at home) and Adelaide. All of them occurred after Hawthorn lost by 76 points.

Hawthorn are 13-4 after round 5, which is the best form of any team during that period of time.
That's a fact. They are also far better than they were in the first 7 rounds. That's also a fact.

Finals aren't played at Marvel. Bulldogs vs Hawthorn would be played at the MCG and I think Hawthorn would be favourites on current form.

They’ve won 14 of 17 since round 5 - they’re in ripping form.
not denying that but Dogs have a gear above them.

Also while i like them going for battle (lol saints) since it's a free hit, trading their first round pick for 3 years of barass is lol.. they either win a flag off that or **** themselves just before tas comes in.

Oh so when it suits your narrative you want to bring up a game from round 7 but when it doesn't suit your narrative you want to gloss over a game from last week when Adelaide smashed Bulldogs?

Sydney lost by 112 points a couple of rounds ago. Port lost to Brisbane at home by 79 points. Geelong got smashed by Carlton and Gold Coast by 63 and 64 points respectively. Brisbane got smashed by GWS by 54 points. Bulldogs were smashed by Port, Brisbane (at home) and Adelaide. All of them occurred after Hawthorn lost by 76 points.

Hawthorn are 13-4 after round 5, which is the best form of any team during that period of time.
That's a fact. They are also far better than they were in the first 7 rounds. That's also a fact.

Finals aren't played at Marvel. Bulldogs vs Hawthorn would be played at the MCG and I think Hawthorn would be favourites on current form.

lmao at being mad, at least I ****ing glossed over the crows game compared to you acting like the swans game never happened... you actually had me convinced until i looked at the fixture.

"they've only been playing good (outside of the crows game)"

vs

"haven't been belted since round 5 outside of cats!"

honestly feel like port can go all the way, their midfield alone is so elite
I have GWS winning. They can beat Port or Sydney in the QF even away and then beat whoever they play at home in the prelim. There's a certain toughness about them.

Port have the talent but it's hard to trust their mentally weak side. They really struggle to handle expectations as a side which is why they've underperformed.

Geelong are just making up the numbers and Brisbane are mentally weak to be winning 4 games under finals pressure now that they likely won't make the top 4.

Hawthorn are the darkhorse for me, but I don't think they'll win multiple away finals in a row which is the likely path they'll have to take.

not denying that but Dogs have a gear above them.

Also while i like them going for battle (lol saints) since it's a free hit, trading their first round pick for 3 years of barass is lol.. they either win a flag off that or **** themselves just before tas comes in.

lmao at being mad, at least I ****ing glossed over the crows game compared to you acting like the swans game never happened... you actually had me convinced until i looked at the fixture.

"they've only been playing good (outside of the crows game)"

vs

"haven't been belted since round 5 outside of cats!"
Umm I'm not mad lol. Why the heck would I be mad?

I'm just with gritted teeth giving Hawthorn and stupid Sam Mitchell their credit.

Time to get behind the Saints this weekend.

If Carlton were to miss finals after the gloating I've seen from their fanbase this season......

It would invigorate my soul.
John Wayne Agree GIF by GritTV

Hit by a truck or something? Is this a cautionary tale about not looking at your phone while walking around?
Apparently was on a corner so never know wheels could mounted footpath as it did on City Rd a couple of years back

the NRL Hall of Fame/Immortals night has really showed up the AFL Hall of Fame night. No-one cares about the AFL hall of fame. there's no discussions about who should be in and who shouldn't. it comes around on a tuesday night in June or July and no-one knows. the AFL needs to do a better job with it

like, Russell Ebert's elevation to legend status was one of the most disgusting things. we waited until he died to elevate someone whose time in football had ended 25 years earlier. It was a disgrace and no-one really even cared

Hit by a truck or something? Is this a cautionary tale about not looking at your phone while walking around?

The family of a beloved sports journalist hit and killed by a truck while he was talking to his mother on the phone has expressed their heartbreak over his death.

Victoria Police have since confirmed the truck driver, who stopped at the scene, underwent “standard” roadside alcohol and drug tests, which were both negative.

“He was requested by Melbourne Highway Patrol officers to provide a blood sample as per standard procedure under the Road Safety Act being a driver involved in a serious collision,” a spokesman said.

“The driver allegedly refused and was charged on summons with refusing to provide a blood sample.”

The man was “immediately” given a notice banning him from driving.

He is due to appear at Melbourne Magistrates Court on September 19.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He also whinged to the media about not getting midfield minutes earlier this year. Maybe the crows will boot him ala Stringer and Stephenson

Hey why did Rachele's AC injury influence Houston's sentencing?

If you hurt your knee while getting bumped high surely the knee injury doesn't speak to the severity of the high contact?

Especially when it wasn't Rachele that was hit.
Odd behaviour certainly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back