Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

How’s Hodge and Lewis carrying on? Ken probably didn’t need to say anything but if Ginny is going to be Jonny Concrete during the week and put a post out there expect something will be said if you get rolled.
Deflection. Deflection. Deflection

Unfortunately the cracking game of football will be lost to the petulant shenanigans of (im)mature adults throwing barbs like its primary school play time again

I agree with Blind Turn, if you throw barbs, expect a return serve

Mentioning Sicily but then disregard Port's bigger inaccuracy and the ump goals Hawks were given. You're not doing what you think you're doing.

Stated they shouldn't be seen as genuine contenders.

:$

Genuine contenders win more than just an EF...

You were literally using them as a blueprint when they beat norf. Lol. You got it wrong. It's okay.

Here's some advice, look at the bigger picture next time. ;)
Who. Cares.

the reality is, if jack ginnivan keeps on acting like a pork chop and the club shrugs their shoulders, the opposition will end up returning serve. to be fair, it doesn't seem like jack particularly cared but if sicily is gonna react like that, then maybe he should be nipping it in the bud in the first place. a true all parties involved are dickheads situation

Mentioning Sicily but then disregard Port's bigger inaccuracy and the ump goals Hawks were given. You're not doing what you think you're doing.

Stated they shouldn't be seen as genuine contenders.

:$

Genuine contenders win more than just an EF...

You were literally using them as a blueprint when they beat norf. Lol. You got it wrong. It's okay.

Here's some advice, look at the bigger picture next time. ;)
This is just a waste of time. How does someone who was wrong quote anyone? Where were you last week? That was the end of it. This all started with you saying Hawthorn won't make final "or give finals a shake".

You know yourself that I can quote you saying they are no chance for finals. Contenders are the preliminary finalists generally speaking. Hawthorn were 3 points from a prelim after Sicily had a shot at goal that hit the post in the last 2 mins. I was closer to what happened than you.

I really don't care what you have to say. At all. Please stop quoting me with this BS.

Hinkley just came out and said that he had a dig back at ginnivan after his comment on social media. Hinkley then said he probably should not have said it and apologised to his players.

Nothing in it. If you talk the talk, have to be prepared to cop it back for ginnivan.
Ginni hit Port when they were down. He gave them the ammo to dish it back.

Wrong side of the coin there mate.

Who cares about the tit for tat you and jayj20 were going on about. I could've quoted one of his posts, yours happened to be last one at the time.

I just wanted to rejoice in Hawthorn getting bounced

Mentioning Sicily but diregard all of Port's misses and those handful of ump goals. Yeah. Genuine contenders win more than an EF. It's really cut and dry. You were smug then and smug now.
Smug? I wasn't smug at all and I'm not smug now. Wtf? I'm not a Hawthorn fan but I gave them credit for their form. That's all.

I really don't have the time, energy or willingness to have this conversation. Straight to ignored you go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scoreboard flattered them and yes genuine contenders make it past the post at FT outside of an EF.
They were missing their captain and arguably best player and still got within 3 points

Mate, you’re coming across more and more as a troll against other Essendon posters.
Coming across ? Think he is well and truly there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back