Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024 Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

From the mob down the road.

It's disgusting how the Dockers gave away two first rounders for Luke Jackson only to get three picks in like the top 10 two years later while our bum asses have been sitting on the ass end of the ladder for three years and can only have a pick in the top 3 and not another pick until like the 30's the show for it #BackTheBoysIn #synergy

It's disgusting how the Dockers gave away two first rounders for Luke Jackson only to get three picks in like the top 10 two years later while our bum asses have been sitting on the ass end of the ladder for three years and can only have a pick in the top 3 and not another pick until like the 30's the show for it #BackTheBoysIn #synergy
I read a good one the other day over there .

They reckon we should trade 2 of our first rounders for Tim Kelly
LMAO
🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll do it. Assistant coach at Bassendean Junior Football Club for four flags and six GFs. Took the wheel a couple of times, when Smasher went to Bali mid season, for an unblemished record.

I don’t want a HJs though. I have pride.
That’s an AFL coach ready resume for sure, don’t forget to get your level 1 up to scratch though. You’d be great with the media too, which is probably the most important part of the job………..apparently.

excited fingers crossed GIF

It's a fair complaint. They absolutely refuse to quietly let some guys move on. Everyone talks about and points to North about cutting too deep but their bigger problem was drafting and developing, not cutting / pushing players out IMO.

WC will go nowhere with how compromised the draft is if they continue to do nothing but basically take their natural picks to the draft

That’s an AFL coach ready resume for sure, don’t forget to get your level 1 up to scratch though. You’d be great with the media too, which is probably the most important part of the job………..apparently.
Thanks for the endorsement, Stinky - I assume I can call you Stinky.

When I saw that the bloke who helps Fages pack the Subaru was being mentioned as a possible, I knew it was my time.

I am happy to pick blokes up if their mums can't get them there. I can manage the iPad and call changes as well, so we'll be all over the soft cap like Kerry on ketamine.

I have to give notice so Schoey is going to have to see out the season but he appears to have a nice handle on things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024 Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back