Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Would You Rather

• Make Finals, intermittently. Maybe have a shot once in 10 years. (Freo)

Votes: 34 57.6%
  • Be Port of the last 12 years. Constant finals, never make a Grand Final

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Just be Essendon.

Votes: 5 8.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wtf? The opposite results were best for Freo.
How so?
if WB and GC won, then they would be on 36 points along with Collingwood. Both of them losing means that if we win tonight we are 2 and a half games clear in the 8 (42 points v 32 points). I would have thought this makes it more likely that we end up in the top 8.

I’ve never really understood why Martin Frederick was de-listed. Seems to have similar attitudes to our Freddy but was only played as a half back from memory.
I would have thought at least one club would risk a rookie pick & try him in a similar role to us.

I’ve never really understood why Martin Frederick was de-listed. Seems to have similar attitudes to our Freddy but was only played as a half back from memory.
I would have thought at least one club would risk a rookie pick & try him in a similar role to us.
At least these days after a year or 2 of standout form at the lower level clubs are now very willing to give blokes a 2nd chance.

I guess that's what they want to see with him.

Can't do a backflip to save his life.
Life Fail GIF by MOODMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back