Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Would You Rather

• Make Finals, intermittently. Maybe have a shot once in 10 years. (Freo)

Votes: 31 59.6%
  • Be Port of the last 12 years. Constant finals, never make a Grand Final

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Just be Essendon.

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly that’s a huge result for us

F*** dem picks

There’s a premiership cup to be stolen this year if we’re good enough
Honestly we're not good enough, we're a 3Q team at the moment, and you need to be a 4Q team to win the flag.

Getting a taste of a prelim would be nice though.

Get that up ya you buncha dadada da da campaigners. Commentators sounded so flat once they realised Carlton weren’t gonna win. Couldn’t believe how few people tipped Port, always felt like a danger game given Carlton’s form and McKay out late.

2nd place back up for grabs again, hopefully we don’t **** it again like the Hawks game.

Honestly we're not good enough, we're a 3Q team at the moment, and you need to be a 4Q team to win the flag.

How many teams are consistent 4 quarter teams though? Get top 4 and everyone has a chance depending on who you play and injury status.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cerra has not slightly improved since he played for us

He was good in his first season with Carlton but the last 2 seasons he’s stagnated massively. Always injured and as a result has lost his place in the team, he’s their 4th best midfielder now and had no noticeable impact as a halfback tonight.

Was gutted when he left but considering we got Amiss for him I couldn’t care less now.

JHF is ****ing gun. Would have been nice if he played for a team he supported as a kid
Bro we were so close to greatness! His dad Fabian Francis played in the WAFL for South Fremantle and was guaranteed the Dockers would draft him at the end of that year, but he suffered a serious knee injury which ended his career.

I disagree. We got dis. Peaking at exactly the right time.

To be fair DeKonig, Acres & McKay are big outs. Would be Like Darcy, Sharp & Treacy for us.

I can find no sympathy though with the media sucking them off all night & making excuses already.

We get no allowance for travel, short breaks or injury from any of the pundits so yeah basically. Suck it up Carlton.
They’re whining about a 5 day break like they’re the only team that’s had one.

We faced Sydney at OS off a 5 day break with travel. Cry me a ****ing river. 🙄

And we beat Sydney at all metrics despite that and mourning a lost mate - except the scoreboard.

AFL should give us the 4 points they gifted to these pretenders back.

Yes, I hate Carlton.

Port powder puffs kissed on the d1ck again by the umps
Bloody bogans from a bogan state.
Hate them & they need 2 drop 4 our pick
Waste of a Friday night

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Look at it this way, they win a few more, there’s every chance we get to see Kern stick around
Death ride thread aside, Port unbelievable lucky to be in the 8. The skills in this game were horrible and ball movement made Rossball look fast. Walsh's back must be real bad, dude looks a shadow of himself at the moment
Surprised he played, was under a cloud all week. They’re getting desperate

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Back