Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Would You Rather

• Make Finals, intermittently. Maybe have a shot once in 10 years. (Freo)

Votes: 31 58.5%
  • Be Port of the last 12 years. Constant finals, never make a Grand Final

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Just be Essendon.

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Barass for Denver Grainger-Barass :)
It would be great if they were both wearing arseless chaps when the trade is done. Barearsed Barrass for Barearsed Grainger-Barass.

Like a Wiccan wedding. A little slap on the cheeks, jump over a stick and it's all done.

Made the mistake of telling the Hawks board I spotted Sam Mitchell and now they reckon they're woo'ing Serong. Good lord
Do not give that place ANY ammunition on player trades. Jesus they were insufferable as the Clarkson years wound down.

Duly noted, long time lurker, have only just began to chime in

One sensible poster said it was more likely his brother coming back the other way which I wouldn't be opposed
It was almost definitely 100% Barrass now that they seemed to have lost the Smith race. He'd be a massive get for them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That post drink rehydration via IV would help.

We used to do that back in the day thinking it helped. On reflection I don't think it did, being young made it easier. Being old now makes it not worth it.

Pretending Season 5 GIF by The Simpsons

David Teague moved on at Richmond - he was their forwards coach. Wonder if he'll pop up as a West Coast option

David Teague moved on at Richmond - he was their forwards coach. Wonder if he'll pop up as a West Coast option
Or a jaymie graham replacement.

(Think he’s heading back to South Australia though)

Made the mistake of telling the Hawks board I spotted Sam Mitchell and now they reckon they're woo'ing Serong. Good lord
Well, I look forward to three top 10 picks coming our way. Or two top 10 picks and Will Day

I haven't had a drink for nearly 12 months. Just wasn't worth it anymore, polishing off 4-5 beers a night for nothing was just silly.

Calories for the sake of calories. Should have stopped sooner.
I don't miss it at all, and you are so right about the calories. I know some women who have struggled to lose weight but "love the champers".

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Back