Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Would You Rather

• Make Finals, intermittently. Maybe have a shot once in 10 years. (Freo)

Votes: 31 58.5%
  • Be Port of the last 12 years. Constant finals, never make a Grand Final

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Just be Essendon.

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Do not give that place ANY ammunition on player trades. Jesus they were insufferable as the Clarkson years wound down.
Could’ve finished that sentence at insufferable

I think the Essendon guys are a nice bunch of guys, I like them, I've got nothing against them but I hope we make orphans of their children.
Then we can welcome those orphans to the purple horde with open arms.

Essendon fans must be losing their minds
Bombers fans exploding with delight at playing their first final for quite some time in 2087:

glorious GIF by Macklemore

Yeah I very rarely drink anymore…everything is easier…especially quality sleep

It seems there are quite a few on here who have cut down or stopped drinking altogether, good on you all for taking control of your lives. My son is an alcoholic but has now been sober for over 11 years, as a result of this his life is fulfilling. As a parent it's such a happy experience to see your child have control of their life again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is it about Collingwood that makes them so attractive to having so many fans.

There whole brand is boring like there strip is pretty plain.

Been a grubby club for a long time.

3 premierships since 1958.

I went for Fremantle because there colours as a kid for me was exotic and looked exciting/different.

Purple, Red and Green.

What is it about Collingwood that makes them so attractive to having so many fans.

There whole brand is boring like there strip is pretty plain.

Been a grubby club for a long time.

3 premierships since 1958.

I went for Fremantle because there colours as a kid for me was exotic and looked exciting/different.

Purple, Red and Green.
I think there's an element of Australian society that embraces The Aussie Battler or truly believe it's cool to be a bogan. When Freo was in the GF there were heaps of Pies supporters at the pub with the BF crew from here. A lot of their supporters said they were backing Freo "because you are a lot like us". I was offended!

I think there's an element of Australian society that embraces The Aussie Battler or truly believe it's cool to be a bogan. When Freo was in the GF there were heaps of Pies supporters at the pub with the BF crew from here. A lot of their supporters said they were backing Freo "because you are a lot like us". I was offended!

It's like when we're compared to the working class attitude of Port Adelaide... ugh 🤮🤮🤮

We have our own identity

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Back