Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Would You Rather

• Make Finals, intermittently. Maybe have a shot once in 10 years. (Freo)

Votes: 31 58.5%
  • Be Port of the last 12 years. Constant finals, never make a Grand Final

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Just be Essendon.

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

F*** the hawks. I cannot say this enough. Their “antisocial” team simply beat up any team better than them outside of the rules of the game, knowing they’d get away with it. Replay the 2012 GF and there’d be a whole bunch of Sydney kicks from 50m closer to goal.

The lionising of Mitchell and what’s-his-name who were dirty sh*** of players who focused on taking out the opposition’s best makes me nauseous.

Then what’s subsequently come out about player treatment… yeah, nah. The whole thing’s all pretty grim, and they oughta be ashamed

I haven't had a drink for nearly 12 months. Just wasn't worth it anymore, polishing off 4-5 beers a night for nothing was just silly.

Calories for the sake of calories. Should have stopped sooner.

Yeah I very rarely drink anymore…everything is easier…especially quality sleep

He does have a connection having played for Box Hill
Small, speedy, skilled. Fits the build.

He’s contracted for 2 more years, worth more than Schultz.

Girl Shut Up GIF by TLC Europe

TMade the mistake of telling the Hawks board I spotted Sam Mitchell and now they reckon they're woo'ing Serong. Good lord

Banfield and Sturt both OOC, Erasmus one year to go. 🤔🤔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Giving a reference to west coast for David hale?

He could also just be catching up with his mates from his WC days. Freo is not exclusive to our players. It's a very popular place in Perth.
NVM for some reason I had it in my mind that they were already over in Perth. Didn't click that they had just played Adelaide. Seems weird to fly over to Perth to meet with a Player during the week though. Especially considering they were here only a couple weeks ago and we're in Melbourne a lot.

Last edited:
I got the sense that he was checked out on saturday night. Didn't seem 100% involved, just seemed like he was gone.

Agreed. He was fine early but once we started getting a run on it seemed like he just decided to put it in the too hard basket.

Agreed. He was fine early but once we started getting a run on it seemed like he just decided to put it in the too hard basket.
Moved himself onto Fred in the last to win some aerial contests

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Back