Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Doing research for the deathride thread and found this on the Saints board:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wake up, check the scores, see that Sydney lost. Laugh and think, well I wouldn't want to be the team playing them next week. Hit the next round on the app to check the fixture, scroll down... a tale as old as time.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gold.

It's interesting watching Henry and Hill kills the Saints

Hill either delays kicking into inside 50 when he has 3 options clear, or several times has handballed 50cm to the guy standing still right next to him that just handed him the ball for a useless stat

Henry likewise useless

technically we aren't playing :p
Not how it feels to me.

sweating key and peele GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the call on FIVEaa was one of the funniest I have ever heard - they said it wasn't a win worth celebrating, and you can't even say that Port is back in the finals race

Doing research for the deathride thread and found this on the Saints board:

Wake up, check the scores, see that Sydney lost. Laugh and think, well I wouldn't want to be the team playing them next week. Hit the next round on the app to check the fixture, scroll down... a tale as old as time.

Gold.
are you paying them a visit now? :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back