Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

That's actually nutty, why on Earth would he do that...

Bulldogs or West Coast...hmmmm

See Ya No GIF by MasterClass

1720156343963.png
The good OLe Joke book the Eagles supply to all their members must be getting vert tattered by now.
And, speaking of the Yellas.... are the cracks(no pun intended) beginning to widen witht he report that several players are not satisfied with Simpson.
I wonder who the hell they could be.Of course the local media would never print names, even if they knew.
Are the walls beginning to tumble down!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

on afl.com.au's 'Sliding Doors'

IF ...​

since the start of 2022 the Eagles scoreline is eight wins, 52 losses, with seven of those 52 losses being by 100-plus points ...

THEN ...​

it's an unmitigated disaster. In that period, the home ground record has been 6-26, the away record 2-26. They've lost nine of their past 10. This once mighty, once fiercely proud organisation has become the easiest of easybeats. And whatever that was early this season was clearly a false dawn.

IF ...​

since the start of 2022 the Eagles scoreline is eight wins, 52 losses, with seven of those 52 losses being by 100-plus points ...

THEN ...​

it's an unmitigated disaster. In that period, the home ground record has been 6-26, the away record 2-26. They've lost nine of their past 10. This once mighty, once fiercely proud organisation has become the easiest of easybeats. And whatever that was early this season was clearly a false dawn.

But during at period they've only been the worst side in the league once... One year. And barely.

But during at period they've only been the worst side in the league once... One year. And barely.
They have been a basket case since the Hub on the GC. Like a pack of spoilt children they have let the club down I believe. Lack of want to be there, lack of want to be fit, lack of care with their weights etc.
And at the moment, they certainly are not a club of destination.Who in their right mind would want to take over a club that has no real playing stock.
But I just hope they stay down, way way on down, for at least ten years.

They have been a basket case since the Hub on the GC. Like a pack of spoilt children they have let the club down I believe. Lack of want to be there, lack of want to be fit, lack of care with their weights etc.
And at the moment, they certainly are not a club of destination.Who in their right mind would want to take over a club that has no real playing stock.
But I just hope they stay down, way way on down, for at least ten years.
that was 100% the start of their demise - I can see a documentary coming out about this

that was 100% the start of their demise - I can see a documentary coming out about this
Looking at their group, maybe only two young players of class, Reid, and who is to say he is not just on loan for three years, and Rubin Ginbey.
Allan is a good player, but a bit injury prone.
Never before have I heard rumours that so many players are on other clubs radar.Yeo, stayed, but was opento the money. Waterman(26) is being pursued, as is Barrass(29) being pursued.The pen was out for McGovern as well.
Maybe the word was out and about that all was not well in the Eyrie for some time.

Looking at their group, maybe only two young players of class, Reid, and who is to say he is not just on loan for three years, and Rubin Ginbey.
Allan is a good player, but a bit injury prone.
Never before have I heard rumours that so many players are on other clubs radar.Yeo, stayed, but was opento the money. Waterman(26) is being pursued, as is Barrass(29) being pursued.The pen was out for McGovern as well.
Maybe the word was out and about that all was not well in the Eyrie for some time.
I've said this before - what a stunning moment when Allen kicked a point from a set shot, then they panned in on Simmo and he had a rye smile. When one of our players does something like that, JLo hangs his head and is clearly disappointed.

I believe Yeo only signed to be here to support his family.

View attachment 2039151
The good OLe Joke book the Eagles supply to all their members must be getting vert tattered by now.
And, speaking of the Yellas.... are the cracks(no pun intended) beginning to widen witht he report that several players are not satisfied with Simpson.
I wonder who the hell they could be.Of course the local media would never print names, even if they knew.
Are the walls beginning to tumble down!!!!
Cartoon is missing asterisks

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

IF ...​

THEN ...​

Daily reminder that we managed to get flogged by them a few rounds ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back