Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

The West Coasters are going to have to be brave withstanding this turn of events. Hopefully it will make better people of them and a new gained respect for us, having been there and done that. The embarrassment must be getting to them. The poors.
Most wce supporters will not respect us even after we win 10 premiership flags / cups

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I re-watched the vision of Simmo entering the presser a few times and I reckon he's talking to Williams, Reid is having a giggle at Williams' expense and Daisy is looking at Williams thinking 'Holy Hell Bailey is in big trouble!'
I wonder if we will ever really know

Huh. You're older than I would have thought.
There are those of us here that remember the Daily news, even sold it.Paaaaper Daaaiiily newsss paiiiiper.
And even the Sunday Independant.
Funny isn't it. maybe some here, in years to come, will have GKs hey Grandpa/Ma... what's a news paper!!!!!!

Have any of you ever watched Ghost Hunters on TLC/Fox? they ask questions in 'haunted houses' on a recording device and then play it back with supposed msges from the dead or entities. They are like, "oh he said his name is Max and he is really angry about what Betty did to him". All I ever hear is crackle, but they call is an EVP (electronic voice phenomenon) - it's a lot like what happened yesterday :)

Not normally one to drag stuff over from other boards, but stumbled upon this and it gave a little chuckle.

"After all the media love we tend to struggle the next week."

Guess who? Not us, not Bulldogs, Not Port or any other flaky club.

North.

Guys, you're building nicely, but you've struggled every week for a few years.

(And we know what THAT feels like).

There are those of us here that remember the Daily news, even sold it.Paaaaper Daaaiiily newsss paiiiiper.
And even the Sunday Independant.
Funny isn't it. maybe some here, in years to come, will have GKs hey Grandpa/Ma... what's a news paper!!!!!!
I have not read any newspapers since leaving WA over 25 years ago

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back