Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't of been Harley as he seemed to have pretty good relationship with simmo. He even mentions so in one of his insta post.

Weird it would be Bailey Williams as it wasn't like simmo wasn't picking him to play each week. Also that he was on the Goss morning show few days back saying the players were totally at fault

Wouldn't of been Harley as he seemed to have pretty good relationship with simmo. He even mentions so in one of his insta post.

Weird it would be Bailey Williams as it wasn't like simmo wasn't picking him to play each week. Also that he was on the Goss morning show few days back saying the players were totally at fault
Eagles PR machine went into meltdown trying to minimise the incidents impact on their golden boy more like it…

Pyke is useless at reading the room and even more useless at dealing with People, he is the most pure of what the Evil has created, Ever.
Pyke was always a dud. Should never have been allowed back to a footy club after the camp debacle. And to think there were many users here who wanted Fremantle to throw the kitchen sink at him when it became apparent West Coast wanted him to be their next CEO.

Pyke was always a dud. Should never have been allowed back to a footy club after the camp debacle. And to think there were many users here who wanted Fremantle to throw the kitchen sink at him when it became apparent West Coast wanted him to be their next CEO.
I’d throw the kitchen sink at him alright. Followed by the scrubbing brush, the plate I was washing and the washing up liquid bottle if he didn’t back off fast enough.

To put the Harley Reid / Bailey Willams thing to bed….

Simmo made a passing joke as it relates to Williams Tash. Basically said you look like an idiot (ref Goose from Top Gun 😁).

Supposedly didn’t even catch Harley was there.

You can hear it here from the horses mouth from Talking Footy’ interview with Simmo… around 13:20 minute mark.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To put the Harley Reid / Bailey Willams thing to bed….

Simmo made a passing joke as it relates to Williams Tash. Basically said you look like an idiot (ref Goose from Top Gun 😁).

Supposedly didn’t even catch Harley was there.

You can hear it here from the horses mouth from Talking Footy’ interview with Simmo… around 13:20 minute mark.

Gee what a terrible liar.

I have no intel whatsoever and live on the east coast but happy to throw Andrew Gaff under the bus as one of the disgruntled players.

No premierships for poor old Gaffy and wallowing in the WAFL to finish his career.

I guess Karma is a bitch.

AFL Midweek Tackle is reporting Katy Perry is gonna do the halftime show at the GF. Done deal. I'm not a fan but she'll put on a good show. Can't get worse than some of the crap they've dished out recently...

snoop dogg GIF by Katy Perry

AFL Midweek Tackle is reporting Katy Perry is gonna do the halftime show at the GF. Done deal. I'm not a fan but she'll put on a good show. Can't get worse than some of the crap they've dished out recently...

snoop dogg GIF by Katy Perry

Which one of the Dockers will be up on stage singing with her, and which song of hers is most appropriate?

Which one of the Dockers will be up on stage singing with her, and which song of hers is most appropriate?
Firework or gladiator

Scooper because he’s there for the 100m sprint

The West used to be a decent rag many years ago but has really plummeted of late. It seems they rid of decent journos like Duffield and replaced them with kids straight out of Uni.
I wonder how much recreational drugs come into this heady mix as well. I’d say a ****tonne

Oh man, the Baker thread on the Tigers board is gold.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a strong and deep draft. Just no standout #1.

Pick 3 is very close to 1 in what we could get.

Having said that Baker would be gold for WC. And gold for us to keep. Don't really want to trade him. Pick 3 would do it though.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're not getting pick 3 for Baker
Pick 3 for Baker and our 2nd rounder (~pick 21) is a fair deal. If West C won't do that, we tell him we aint trading him to West C and he then has the choice of staying or Freo.
We're not getting pick 3 for Baker
then we are F****

Should bank on a compensation pick if the contract we submitted was substantial
Dream on. No one is giving up a top-10 pick for Baker.

I took some liberties editing but still. They've got like 8 Taylors

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back