Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I re-watched the vision of Simmo entering the presser a few times and I reckon he's talking to Williams, Reid is having a giggle at Williams' expense and Daisy is looking at Williams thinking 'Holy Hell Bailey is in big trouble!'
Have on relatively good authority that you are correct, it was Williams it was directed at and the words were 'you've had your say'. This is coming from a reporter in the rooms.

Also that currently journo's aren't 100% sure but its thought the texts were from Williams and also Barrass, still not sure who the third player is. Basically Barrass' trade rumours started because Simpson was still there, will stay now that he is gone.

Have on relatively good authority that you are correct, it was Williams it was directed at and the words were 'you've had your say'. This is coming from a reporter in the rooms.

Also that currently journo's aren't 100% sure but its thought the texts were from Williams and also Barrass, still not sure who the third player is. Basically Barrass' trade rumours started because Simpson was still there, will stay now that he is gone.
Jibes with what I have heard.

Believe me, youwont want to read the Dirty Rag we have here now.
Sewer material.
The West used to be a decent rag many years ago but has really plummeted of late. It seems they rid of decent journos like Duffield and replaced them with kids straight out of Uni.

Actually all traditional mainstream media kind of sucks now. It seems to be going the way of the dodo.

Believe me, youwont want to read the Dirty Rag we have here now.
Sewer material.
I never read a newspaper again

Even tv shows are too manipulative . I laugh when reading people’s posts online based on one channel report or the other people’s response based on anorthet channel

As Trumpu would say “ it all fake news “

Last edited:
I will be we read a newspaper again
Ryan Reynolds Wtf GIF

The West used to be a decent rag many years ago but has really plummeted of late. It seems they rid of decent journos like Duffield and replaced them with kids straight out of Uni.

Actually all traditional mainstream media kind of sucks now. It seems to be going the way of the dodo.
I don't think kids coming out of uni are getting these jobs - think they just grab anybody they find. Even the editing/typos etc are so sub par.

If anyone’s seen the infamous texts and/or knows the 3 players, please pm me. That’s if you’re hesitant posting it here for us all to see of course.

Juicy!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barass stays? Ha. He’s going to be rebuilding at 28.
What a moron

lol , well yeah of course the worst run with the speculation that it’s Bailey Williams he’s referring to and not their golden boy,
…..despite nearly every other media released surrounding the exchange implying Harley was who he was talking too.
I suggest Bailey Williams would’ve loved Simmo as he gave him a run all the time when realistically he would be a second stringer ruck at best with any other AFL club… WAFL quality for days…. Sycophantic media are throwing Williams under the bus to cover for Reid’s w***ery!

If ever there was a time for a statewide boycott and subscription cancellation of that rag, to finally sink them or at least force a cleanout due to lost $$, now is the time since Eagles fans will be on board too.

Remember it's only a matter of time until they switch focus and try to run our players and coaches out of town again.
Grubby low brow rag not worthy to wipe a diarrhoea frazzled bung hole… gutter journalism.

Honestly, good on him, the way West Coast and Pyke handled this whole thing just screamed unprofessional.

"Yeah we don't want you here anymore but can you stick around another week???"
Pyke is an utter prick.

He had a reputation as a little turd at Claremont and the moves he pulled at the Crows were disgraceful, genuine psycho sort of behaviour.

For a while people wanted him not just at Freo, but coaching Freo. I didn't say too much but the idea of it made my skin crawl and reckon would have just about wrote me off. he'd be a larger disgrace than 'Stage Right' Goodwin.

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back