Non-Lions discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Have a lot of respect for players that still take time for the fans after a loss. Dees were trodding off but Oliver still took the time to sign a few things and hi-5 the fans. He might not be the most liked bloke in the league but little things like that are still all class.

Does Derm look in the mirror before he goes out ? What's with the hair ?

That's before he starts with the verbal diarrhea .

He's actually funny. Like your mad unc. Harmlessly focused on his weird trivialities.

Is there a more unlikable player in the AFL than Cody Weightman?

I mean, apart from Tom Lynch

It always happens but if Marshall shepards a kick for goal like that anywhere else on the field it's one of the clearest free kicks ever. Sometimes I don't understand why we just have so many grey areas in our game.

He's undoubtebly a good coach.

He got North to places that no-one thought they could go.

Then they "moved him on"

North are stupid
When they made the prelim one year the private goss from good judges involved in the game was that their list rated 11 or 12.

He had to keep rolling the dice which the club demanded or face a 5 year rebuild . But for sliding doors he'd be sitting where his brother is coaching wise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is an awesome game in the wet tonight.

Loads of mistakes as you'd expect but both teams are having a real crack.

Ugly game really.

Bulldogs doing to Port what they did to us.

Make it a scrappy low skill contested game and totally neutralise the opposition forward line.

Seems to be working

Last edited:
Is there a more unlikable player in the AFL than Cody Weightman?

I mean, apart from Tom Lynch
I’d love to see clear theatrical dives penalised. We need to stamp that out of the game, it’s embarrassing. Weightman, Ginnivan, Joe would all be in trouble.

It’s almost impossible to rule on dropping the knees and throwing the head back but as long as the umps are awake to it and call play on it’s fine. Selwood was obviously the master of this and was rewarded far too often.

If these blokes miss out on legitimate free kicks, so be it - they’ve made their bed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Non-Lions discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back