Non-Lions Footy Season (2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmation that the purple one does not look too far below the surface with his footy analysis particularly those teams north of the border. He just looks at the ladder and then forms his opinion, similar to whoever lodges the reserves reports.

If- you keep telling us you're going OK ...

Then- we're happy to hear you, and respect that. But we still don't see it. All we can see is a one-win season after 13 games and a few players who don't hurt enough in losses.

And then gushing praise for one player in a team at the same spot on the ladder. I like reading Sliding Doors as a comedy piece...

Confirmation that the purple one does not look too far below the surface with his footy analysis particularly those teams north of the border. He just looks at the ladder and then forms his opinion, similar to whoever lodges the reserves reports.

If- you keep telling us you're going OK ...

Then- we're happy to hear you, and respect that. But we still don't see it. All we can see is a one-win season after 13 games and a few players who don't hurt enough in losses.
The worst part is, his Lions related ‘Sliding Doors’ moment has been the same thing for the past three rounds. I think ‘how amazing Charlie Curnow will be’ has been the theme for Carlton in 11 of 13 rounds so far. It’s flat out lazy journalism.

Where does the ‘Purple One’ come from with Barrett?

Spud Frawley bestowed the title of "Purple" to Barrett on air....Barrett went straight from hairdressers to studio....Not missed by Frawley, who had been having weekly spats with Barrett, .. Under the studio lights the purple highlight of Barretts hair dye was the most prominent..

Spud Frawley bestowed the title of "Purple" to Barrett on air....Barrett went straight from hairdressers to studio....Not missed by Frawley, who had been having weekly spats with Barrett, .. Under the studio lights the purple highlight of Barretts hair dye was the most prominent..
Too much toner?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Schache looking ok out there.

Couple of good things, few spilled marks and missed tackles though.

Still don't care if he goes onto be great, dont think he would have survived another 2 years getting belted in a Lions jumper.

Tigers vs Swans was a terrible game. It's games like this that make me think that some rule changes won't be such a bad thing. Heard the commentators talking up the game multiple times but all I saw was Richmond with 90% of their players around the ball and the swans trying to dig the ball out from packs of players. Sick of seeing us lose but at least our team is exciting to watch.

It's great for Tigers supporters to see their team winning but I'm not looking forward to the finals unless some other teams can hit form. Plenty of teams look top 8 quality but none bar the tigers look worthy of top 4.

Quite a good game tonight, for what it's worth I think Mitch Wallis has been good.

Also I haven't see anybody going into a contested marking situation with a cocked elbow and then follow through with it yet, there was one late in that quarter that looked a little similar (the Dunkley mark), the Cats player got the arm ready for the spoil and tucked it in late when he saw Dunkley was there before him. Great show of sportsmanship after as well, gave him a tap on the head as if to say well done, kudos to whoever that Cats player was.

#Cameronisagrub

Remove this Banner Ad

Non-Lions Footy Season (2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back