News Non-Pie Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

i wouldnt have minded lake at the pies. why do the pies always miss out on bolstering the list. Hawks will be even stronger now .

i wouldnt have minded lake at the pies. why do the pies always miss out on bolstering the list. Hawks will be even stronger now .

We are working on 2 Trades with Dawes and Wellingham

Ehhhh...For a first rounder? We got Tarrant for a 3rd rounder. I think the Bulldogs won this one.

It will probably push Clinton Young out. Lake is on $600 k / year, obviously part of the deal would hinge on how much WB/Haw can absorb of his contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks are getting 27 back.

Hawks big winners here now.

Really. Sounds like the doggies couldn't get rid of him quick enough. Also, wasn't there a story that the Dogs had offered their 2nd round pick for Dawes? Obviously that aint gunna happen.

dawes trade may not eventuate and we could get screwed on the wellingham deal for 2 rounder so untill then we aint got squat!

Very True - At The Moment it is Just Talk

I hate to say it... the Hawks did well there. They identified their biggest weakness, and went and filled it. Sure Lake might only have a couple years left, but he fits into their Premiership window.

Let's hope Bucks does the same and fills our weaknesses.

I hate to say it... the Hawks did well there. They identified their biggest weakness, and went and filled it. Sure Lake might only have a couple years left, but he fits into their Premiership window.

How many weaknesses in one trade period can you fill? There's quite a few. :p

Hope So and that is why I think Stefan Martin might be part of a Possible Dawes Trade

From 2012 finish possition:
Sydney - likely to get stronger with Tippett
Hawthorn - stronger with the addition of Lake
West Coast - likely to get stronger with Wellingham
Collingwood - currently likely to go backwards with the loss of Dawes and Wellingham, while Lynch comes in.

Hopefully Buckley, Hine and Rendell have got something up their sleaves as on day 1 (of 3 weeks) it doesn't look too rosey.

St Kilda out to GWS: -> Pick 12
In from GWS: <- Claremont's Tom Lee + picks 24 & 43

Essendon out to Port Adelaide: -> Angus Monfries
In from Port Adelaide: Pick 48

Remove this Banner Ad

News Non-Pie Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back