News Non-Pie Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn used to do those trades the other way (ie. Jonathan Hay to North Melbourne for two first rounders). Lake's borderline done. The dogs have received picks in a very good draft. Win for the dogs.

Personally reckon Monfries will flourish in the midfield for Port Adelaide and take over from Cassisi/K.Cornes once they are done. A four year deal is brilliant for him and I would have thought Essendon could have received a little bit more than pick 48 or whatever it was. Win for Port.

GWS getting pick #2 = massive win for them.

Hawthorn used to do those trades the other way (ie. Jonathan Hay to North Melbourne for two first rounders). Lake's borderline done. The dogs have received picks in a very good draft. Win for the dogs.

Personally reckon Monfries will flourish in the midfield for Port Adelaide and take over from Cassisi/K.Cornes once they are done. A four year deal is brilliant for him and I would have thought Essendon could have received a little bit more than pick 48 or whatever it was. Win for Port.

Token pick mate, done in good faith as Monfries is a FA.

You can't compare our recruitment of Lynch to the Hawks recruitment of Lake.

The Hawks will use Lake as their full back, he will automatically become one of their 5 most important players, because they are trying to fill a weakness that is as wide as the grand canyon.

Lynch we got for absolutely nothing, and he is there to fill a minor secondary ruck role, I simply don't get any comparison between the two.

The Hawks will use Lake as their full back, he will automatically become one of their 5 most important players, because they are trying to fill a weakness that is as wide as the grand canyon.

Lynch we got for absolutely nothing, and he is there to fill a minor secondary ruck role, I simply don't get any comparison between the two.

I would not say its a Minor Role that Lynch will play

No doubt a win win for hawks and dogs. Both get needs met. Hawks will almost certainly be better with Lake in their side and the dogs can rebuild. The hawks gave us a lesson in 2012. Can't be too cocky about our chances against them in 2013.

The Bolded is an absolute disgrace! :mad:

Why do those assholes get the mini draft 2 years running? Suns never got that, they have had it so much better than the boys from the other expansion club! :eek:

Nonsense.

The back up ruck role/swing forward role was clearly a massive weakness for us, to the point where Maxwell had a crack.

If Dawes walks, Lynch becomes an extremely important player to our structures, at 30, having to play key forward and the back up ruck role.

I get people hate Hawthorn, dont worry, i do too, a close second to the scum, but he will be more than serviceable for the Hawks.

Anyone reckon Tom Lee looks like a cross between Peter Frampton and Napoleon Dynamite?

977168-tom-lee.jpg

Don't want to see this Tom Lee in a sex tape, even if it is with Pammy. Absolutely fuglatastic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad for Tom Murphy.

He isnt the greatest, but after being dropped for 2 premiership sides, he deserves a chance at another club.

Wise move from GC.

Good to see. I was hoping someone like the Bulldogs or Melbourne would pick him up. It's much better than someone like Essendon getting him.

Yeah he be certain to get a game at the Dogs as a Tough Inside Mid

I noticed that the Hawks offloaded Gillam today. They certainly treat their players like pig carcasses down at Hawthorn, except maybe for the favoured few players at the top. It will be interesting to see if they stay a "happy team at hawthorn" in the coming years. This isnt the first time that the Hawks have hastily traded off unwanted unwanted players. Hay and Thompson got the flick in the past when the club found out they were having some mental problems.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Non-Pie Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back