Official Club Stuff Norf supporters say the darndest things

Remove this Banner Ad

All these bandwagon norfies in the bay Ive never seen before. Feeling a tad brave are you little man? :D
Haha. Been a North member for 20 years just don't have to post on Bay 13 everyday to reinforce my position as a supporter. I'm not as brave as you obviously to publicly announce you barrack for Footscray!! :)

Haha. Been a North member for 20 years just don't have to post on Bay 13 everyday to reinforce my position as a supporter.
Bandwagoners have no credibility here.
Have you seen any games live this year or do you live in Ballarat?

Seen 13 games live this year
No North supporter has seen 13 games live this year, the coach's cousin told me.
She is very well connected.
Your lies are casting dispersions on those of us who can use our think-brain.

No North supporter has seen 13 games live this year, the coach's cousin told me.
She is very well connected.
Your lies are casting dispersions on those of us who can use our think-brain.
Sorry, the last thing I would want to do is separate visible light into its different colours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good point, Mofra you are letting the Bay down
If you scroll my posting history, I have actively avoided the "norf" spelling for YEARS.

* srs cat: the club's been pretty good with access to Arden St for a few activities so I've actively avoided spelling North incorrectly

If you scroll my posting history, I have actively avoided the "norf" spelling for YEARS.

* srs cat: the club's been pretty good with access to Arden St for a few activities so I've actively avoided spelling North incorrectly
We now know what Mofra gets up to in his spare time.
fencing_shirt_design_by_ajrosen-d4sreyz.png

Haha. Been a North member for 20 years just don't have to post on Bay 13 everyday to reinforce my position as a supporter. I'm not as brave as you obviously to publicly announce you barrack for Footscray!! :)

Why are you here now then? You've been here 5 years yet only now that you are in a Prelim you decide it's worth posting here. Eat a big bag of dicks.

Evidently not, seeing as Picken has towelled BooHoomer up on numerous occasions, all while doing damage the other way.

I wouldn't make too much of a case for Harvey's digits, either. He was apparently incapable of shaking Picken's hand after being given an absolute bath from the first gamer, back in 2009.

#SaveBoomer
Remind me, when did you last beat us????????????? Was Picken playing?

That being the case - why can't Harvey ever get a kick on him?

Suggest it's Harvey that is the front-running, downhill skier that can't mentally handle a towelling up from a player with less natural talent, and resorts to sniping off the ball.

Will please me no end to see the tribunal tell him to GAGF this evening.
Tim McGrath kept Carey goalless once or twice, it doesn't make him fit to carry the King's bags.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Norf supporters say the darndest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Back