NORF Supporters - This is your one and only chance for the decade to hit back at the Bay. Go hard!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: NORF Supporters - This is your one and only chance for the decade to hit back at the Bay. Go har

Let them have their fun.
C'mon norf supporters any more out there???

Re: NORF Supporters - This is your one and only chance for the decade to hit back at the Bay. Go har

It's nice to see a whole lot of Norf flogs have stumbled across the Bay in the past 24 hours that have never contributed before.

Strange coincidence?
Maybe they've been looking for the threads started by Dogs and Dees fans during the summer, telling us how hopeless 'Norf' is, and how followers of successful clubs look at us with pity.

Incredible, isn't it?

It's nice to see a whole lot of Norf flogs have stumbled across the Bay in the past 24 hours that have never contributed before.

Strange coincidence?

Dude, you lead with the chin all the time. You're just pretending that you've never seen us because we own you every time.

Come back when there's another strange co-incidence - Footscray winning a game (let alone a prelim).

Still haven't admitted to not having seen the incident have you?

Yes, I saw it and yes, not much in it, but he's got a whole heap of priors for these pissy little acts on the field and it's time they sent him the message that he can't keep doing them.

A win out of the ordinary fills their sails and emboldens them to travel to strange and distant lands. But like the explorers of old, they get confused with the customs of a new place and different people.

Ouch, the offended. Did I upset you, precious?

Dude, you lead with the chin all the time. You're just pretending that you've never seen us because we own you every time.

Come back when there's another strange co-incidence - Footscray winning a game (let alone a prelim).

We?

Who the **** are you?

We?

Who the **** are you?

We, the Norf (teehee) supporters who have great fun on every gogriff thread. Have a look back at one of last week's dude, you put forward the lolworthy proposition that making prelim finals is for "good teams". So pathetic.

So much new lip from the new Norfers. Good onya, hang round for more than one game perhaps, get the lie of the land...but please don't disappear like so many other Norf fans after one or two bad losses, ok?

We, the Norf (teehee) supporters who have great fun on every gogriff thread. Have a look back at one of last week's dude, you put forward the lolworthy proposition that making prelim finals is for "good teams". So pathetic.
Good lord, now they're mentioning prelims! Talk about getting ahead of yourselves!:p

Good lord, now they're mentioning prelims! Talk about getting ahead of yourselves!:p

Way to miss the point. It's a Footscray thing, get with the program.

Sorry I upset you princess, but your little sobs are getting quite pathetic.

So much new lip from the new Norfers. Good onya, hang round for more than one game perhaps, get the lie of the land...but please don't disappear like so many other Norf fans after one or two bad losses, ok?
Read the thread title.

kthx

LtK living it up whilst the going is good.

Anyone else?

griffo, I love your threads. They never end well for you, indeed they are the epitome of self-ownership.

LOL at you guys pretending you haven't seen Norf (hahahaha) supporters here before. We truly love your threads. Whenever we feel a little down about our football club, we just have to look at Footscray and the realisation that we are superior in every possible way is a tremendous pick-me-up. And you, griff, are the man that keeps that realisation front and centre.

I thank you on behalf of all we non-posting Norf (woohoo) supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh, we'll get plenty of chances to "hit back at the Bay" in the next few years. No need to take this insipid bait.
Classic Norf response... oh wait, it's not, they haven't beaten a top 4 side in half a decade!:eek: If they play this type of footy against the Hawks and Carlton, people might take them seriously for once. But atm, it is just the same old boring Norf.

I'm not that jealous about a middle of the road side, u angry??:mad:

Hey, don't worry, if your mob of underachievers weren't so soft, they could achieve middle of the road too. :thumbsu:

LTK just smashed KP...fitting really:thumbsu:

Classic Norf response... oh wait, it's not, they haven't beaten a top 4 side in half a decade!:eek: If they play this type of footy against the Hawks and Carlton, people might take them seriously for once. But atm, it is just the same old boring Norf.

You mean the two teams that only managed to beat us by around 3 goals last year.

I hope the NAB Cup was worth it because you will fall in a heap. Port are a better side than your vanilla mob.

Ziebell >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Clangerfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Back