NORF Supporters - This is your one and only chance for the decade to hit back at the Bay. Go hard!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: NORF Supporters - This is your one and only chance for the decade to hit back at the Bay. Go har

Haha, you didn't get the joke, and still don't. I hope your team's a bit quicker on the weekend than you lot on here.

There was no joke. In trying to save face after demonstrating your stupidity in previous posts, you are actually looking even more foolish.

But keep digging, we can use the LOLs. :thumbsu:

Re: NORF Supporters - This is your one and only chance for the decade to hit back at the Bay. Go har

Haha, you didn't get the joke, and still don't. I hope your team's a bit quicker on the weekend than you lot on here.
The brilliant joke that you're the only one laughing at?

Quick, get down to Melbourne, the Comedy Festival is still running.

LOL at you guys pretending you haven't seen Norf (hahahaha) supporters here before.

I know who you are mate, just taking the piss. Props for your avatar by the way :)

It will be interesting to see whether you can back it up next week, after playing a real team instead of GWS. I reckon you might do a Geelong ;)

There was no joke. In trying to save face after demonstrating your stupidity in previous posts, you are actually looking even more foolish.

But keep digging, we can use the LOLs. :thumbsu:
Isn't there? Irony has its moments. That's my only hint to the uninitiated.

NORF Supporters - This is your one and only chance for the decade to hit back at the Bay. Go hard!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back