NORF Supporters - This is your one and only chance for the decade to hit back at the Bay. Go hard!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: NORF Supporters - This is your one and only chance for the decade to hit back at the Bay. Go har

Gloating is not my thing. NM could get done next week and they'd be 2 wins for 2 losses.

I agree Royals
There is definitely no need to gloat
Besides - the real success story of round 3 was the doggies Inside 50 count. Everything else was surplus

Re: NORF Supporters - This is your one and only chance for the decade to hit back at the Bay. Go har

Not a chance. Hawthorn, Carlton, Geelong, Collingwood, West Coast, Freo & Sydney are locks, you might get 8th on the back of your draw but the Saints are looking good.

You couldn't even beat Essendon.

Go griff go have a look at those multiple Jarrad Grant signed rookie cards you hoarded when they first came out in the hope he'd be the next champ. You might get 50 cents each.

Since the premiership is the Hawks to lose, and Geelong beat them, and Norf and Freo beat Geelong, clearly Norf and Freo will play off in the grand final:thumbsu:

Essendon beat Norf and Sydney beat Freo

So its an Essendon v Sydney grand final

Geelong started the game in 10th so Norf still haven't beaten a top four side.

Brilliant! Unlike us today. :(

North played too well good on em. Lots to like about the way they go about their footy. Lingy come back! :eek:

Nothing to gloat about. We were very good but us North supporters are fully aware that we played Geelong at a good time. Lets see how we go against the Swans next week in Sydney.

Brilliant! Unlike us today. :(

North played too well good on em. Lots to like about the way they go about their footy. Lingy come back! :eek:

Harvey doesn't miss him.

Harvey doesn't miss him.

I'll bet! For the first time in years Harvey won't have the energy to throw the leg over the bride the night after a geelong game..

That's probably what he will enjoy the most from the day

Nothing to gloat about. We were very good but us North supporters are fully aware that we played Geelong at a good time. Lets see how we go against the Swans next week in Sydney.
We nearly got beat by our other 'bitches' yesterday, now we have Norf next week, probably minus Goodes, the man Norf fans fear more than bankruptcy.

Norf to go in heavy favorites.

Essendon beat Norf and Sydney beat Freo

So its an Essendon v Sydney grand final

GCS came close yesterday. Things may change. It could be a Gold Coast v Melbourne grand final. Admittedly, Melbourne would need to pull its finger out.

Hats off to Mackie amd Thomas one of the best contests between 2 players you will ever see.

Who said footys not hard anymore.

Cats were ripe for the picking but you still need to play well to beat them and that we did.

We nearly got beat by our other 'bitches' yesterday, now we have Norf next week, probably minus Goodes, the man Norf fans fear more than bankruptcy.

Norf to go in heavy favorites.

I hope Goodes plays.

GCS came close yesterday. Things may change. It could be a Gold Coast v Melbourne grand final. Admittedly, Melbourne would need to pull its finger out.

GCS almost beat Essnedon, just like Port almost beat Sydney...

By the end of the year they will probably improve, so a GC/Port grannie is definitely on the cards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So did Geelong until very recently. :thumbsu:
Now there you go with that Norf hubris again. We beat Geelong last year at Kardinia, but did you see us start posting this kind of talk?

Enjoy your win, and your favorite tag for this Sunday coming.

Now there you go with that Norf hubris again. We beat Geelong last year at Kardinia, but did you see us start posting this kind of talk?

Enjoy your win, and your favorite tag for this Sunday coming.

Get over yourself, dude, it was a light-hearted comment.

Yes, Goodes kills us most times, even when he has been down for weeks. We can't match up on him. No doubt he'll be available to play as he gets the most charmed run at the Tribunal of any player I can recall. The AFL don't want to upset him, for whatever reason, even though he regularly does things on the ground for which 99% of other players would be suspended.

Get over yourself, dude, it was a light-hearted comment.

Yes, Goodes kills us most times, even when he has been down for weeks. We can't match up on him. No doubt he'll be available to play as he gets the most charmed run at the Tribunal of any player I can recall. The AFL don't want to upset him, for whatever reason, even though he regularly does things on the ground for which 99% of other players would be suspended.
Now look who needs to lighten up? Another "Goodes is protected species" CIA conspiracy theory...You know he's a distant cousin of Lee Harvey Oswald don't you?

Did you even see the incident? If it had been one of your little angels you'd be screaming blue murder. I'm not bothered either way, if he plays great, if not, oh well, we'll see if our younger players can step up.

Now look who needs to lighten up? Another "Goodes is protected species" CIA conspiracy theory...You know he's a distant cousin of Lee Harvey Oswald don't you?

Did you even see the incident? If it had been one of your little angels you'd be screaming blue murder. I'm not bothered either way, if he plays great, if not, oh well, we'll see if our younger players can step up.

Denial is a great thing, isn't it? I'm sure you've seen the things that he's done and gotten away with, but perhaps a little bias is clouding your judgement?

And LOL at the clumsy attempt at cleverness with the CIA / Lee Harvey Oswald call. If someone is famously linked to a conspiracy theory, then all of his distant relatives will be too - is that it? Awesome.

Wtf have you ever posted here before today :confused:

Nothing, absolutely nothing.

Which makes your post valid, incisive and meaningful. Admittedly, I'm too stupid to see the meaning, but because you've obviously posted before today, you must know what you're doing. :thumbsu:

Kudos to you, sir, for maintaining the impressively high standard of the Bay. I only joined 2 years before you did in the hope that I could read the wisdom of people like yourself. I am now fulfilled.

Denial is a great thing, isn't it? I'm sure you've seen the things that he's done and gotten away with, but perhaps a little bias is clouding your judgement?

And LOL at the clumsy attempt at cleverness with the CIA / Lee Harvey Oswald call. If someone is famously linked to a conspiracy theory, then all of his distant relatives will be too - is that it? Awesome.
Still haven't admitted to not having seen the incident have you?

Wtf have you ever posted here before today :confused:
A win out of the ordinary fills their sails and emboldens them to travel to strange and distant lands. But like the explorers of old, they get confused with the customs of a new place and different people.

It's nice to see a whole lot of Norf flogs have stumbled across the Bay in the past 24 hours that have never contributed before.

Strange coincidence?

NORF Supporters - This is your one and only chance for the decade to hit back at the Bay. Go hard!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back