Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Just getting in early for tonight

First Friday Night game in 4 years, thanks AFL ya flogs, we've waited long enough while we've watched the likes of Carlton and Richmond play shit dour football/get smashed instead during that time.

Hope it's a good game and that we get no more ******* injuries!!!!!! Woof woof

*Credit to Bosk for the term "minnowbuster" I thought it was funny

Roos to win

hqdefault.jpg

Now that Norf have begged the AFL to turn the entirety of Tassie into their own personal recruiting zone they can GAGF, Tear 'em a new one Doggies!

I'm picturing about 12K bewildered Norf and Dishlicker fans rocking up on Friday night to see a game punctuated by Linday Thomas diving, Good Bloke talking shit in the commentary box and Nick Hackswell guarding empty spaces on the boundary and pointing at people. All in all it should be quite LOL Norfy.

Oh and NL looking for a reach around off Sooz in the disabled dunnies at half time.

I'm picturing about 12K bewildered Norf and Dishlicker fans rocking up on Friday night to see a game punctuated by Linday Thomas diving, Good Bloke talking shit in the commentary box and Nick Hackswell guarding empty spaces on the boundary and pointing at people. All in all it should be quite LOL Norfy.

Oh and NL looking for a reach around off Sooz in the disabled dunnies at half time.
Mate I'd suggest get some fans before you start making crowd jokes ;)

Mate I'd suggest get some fans before you start making crowd jokes ;)
There are actually people in the stadium. I have a good vantage from my 71 dollar seat.

The inflatable shower curtin is entering the ground!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Intresting. North have been out a lot longer doing the pre game warm up. The Dogs were out for a lot less.
I've been to a mix of home and away games this year, think it's because the away team comes out first onto the ground, home team comes out with only 5-6 minutes before the siren about 5 minutes later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back