Live Event Norf vs Bullflogs minnowbuster fred

Who wins?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol....ooooh... hell no, woodrige is nearly a big shit hole as carlton. Own a house their though, rented to some immigrants at a stupid rate which the government pays for though... so it has its upside. You could call it cola to make it sound nice, or better still...tanking financially.
uh huh, I can see why you go for the dogs. Ditzroy = woodridge (minus the horde of aboriginals)

Time to move to Ballarat;).

Mate nothing wrong with Ballarat. My home town.

For Norf, Tassie and the age cliff loom. A 33 yr old won it for you. Congrats. Enjoy it while it lasts. ;)

How can North supporters be booing missed frees? Seriously.
Because Footscray is the most Kissed On The Dick team in the league.
Could someone please tell me who the mailman is?
Karl Malone.
Thomas with the old coathanger, what a flog.

Free kick, that's it. Get over yourselves.
This. It was a regulation high free kick. The way the commentators carried on you'd think he punched a Nun.
Boy am i glad i dont support a team that chokes on friday nights.

BRWB a new thread for ya THANK **** I DONT SUPPORT THE DOGS.
Wasn't a choke, they just aren't very good.

In the song Le Freak, I thought they were saying "call Karl Malone and have a real good time".

Sounds like you and I have eerily similar taste in music.

Racist....switch your flag to goodes swannies supporter. But to be fair... the aboriginals dont get rental subsidies like new australians.... they have ventured to greener pastures of rental equality.
Sorry, once a shit hole always a shit hole, next you will be telling me Inala is glamorous - also lol at new Australians..just say kiwis on the dole

Mate nothing wrong with Ballarat. My home town.

For Norf, Tassie and the age cliff loom. A 33 yr old won it for you. Congrats. Enjoy it while it lasts. ;)

good-good-let-the-jimmies-rustle-through-you.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back