North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

What does it matter if the fat p**** connected well or not.. I connected well with ya mumma last night smasher
Just interested to know I suppose. Didn't expect it was that bad a question.

Alot of tosser's try to throw them and get nowhere, curious if he well and truly landed the punch!

Whatever happens, i hope he gets 1, JUST one week... Dunno much about him, but ANY senior player missing from the side against us is good :)

Alot of tosser's try to throw them and get nowhere, curious if he well and truly landed the punch!

Think it did actually not that it effected Rice to much. To piss weak the agro fatty. So did you play on the weekend?

i didnt seem to hurt him to much, as he got plenty of the footy after that!! i think that bloke should give the game away, it must be hard waddling around a footy ground for four quarters with televisions under your arms!

Whatever happens, i hope he gets 1, JUST one week... Dunno much about him, but ANY senior player missing from the side against us is good :)

He should get 2 weeks minimum!! He had him pinned down and striked him in the head. It was preety stupid. needs anger managment

Yeh not a bad idea. Took the easy way out. Fatty shouldn't be to much of a loss to the side anyway. It will boost canteen profits having him on the side lines.

Shut the fcuk up u tool, do u play? Cause I'm sure Moose would love lining up on u, ya weak dog. Tell us ur real name and I'll pass it on to him.

Shut the fcuk up u tool, do u play? Cause I'm sure Moose would love lining up on u, ya weak dog. Tell us ur real name and I'll pass it on to him.

Yeah right. God he must be a real hero pinning people on the ground and striking them. Real tough hey?

Yeah right. God he must be a real hero pinning people on the ground and striking them. Real tough hey?
Coming from a bloke who talks himself up on here. Thats pretty weak when calling someone name's and what not while you remain anonymous. I understand your sticking up for your mate but it get's to a point where you just have to let it go and move forward. I'm already sick of hearing it after a page of the cr*p.

Why don't you give us a run-down on the game -- best for Boort, best for Wyche, goalkickers, etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coming from a bloke who talks himself up on here. Thats pretty weak when calling someone name's and what not while you remain anonymous. I understand your sticking up for your mate but it get's to a point where you just have to let it go and move forward. I'm already sick of hearing it after a page of the cr*p.

Why don't you give us a run-down on the game -- best for Boort, best for Wyche, goalkickers, etc

how'd you go saturday smasher, heard you got a few kicks.

someone has a lover!

do you play tough guy?

Yeah I play champ, good mates with moose too and i think he'll accept that it was stupid to strike ricey. But I'm sick and tired of reading crap from twos players on this site having personal cracks at blokes, especially when it's doubtful they even saw the incident in the first place. Cya on the field mate

Yeah I play champ, good mates with moose too and i think he'll accept that it was stupid to strike ricey. But I'm sick and tired of reading crap from twos players on this site having personal cracks at blokes, especially when it's doubtful they even saw the incident in the first place. Cya on the field mate

na you wont mate, i dont play i'm just a massive fan of the north central footy league and number one member of boort fnhc!!

Charl 23.20 (or so) Def St A 13.5

O'Sullivan 6, Hollis 4 for charlton

Needs 6 for St Arnaud

St Arnaud were 6 down at 3 qtr time, charlton came out firing, Heads dropped, they broke away in the last quarter

Birchip Def Donald - Not exactly sure of the scores, 21 goals for Birch, about 13 or so for Donald

Ryan 12 for Birchip, Becks answered the critics on here with 9 of his own for Donald

Boort Def Wyche... R Ruts got 4

Hey MOR, u didnt happen to see Needs in the pub on friday nite did ya-i managed to brush past him satdy and he smelt like a bloody brewery?

Right then, i will turn up watch wyche win their first game. I am tipping the Demons by 11 points. Would you like a wager MOR?
Yeah I might get on the Dees to break their drought this weekend. Just need to get someone to kick the goals for them.

Who cares what Needsy does? He has always loved a beer and always will. Just leave it at that! I see he was named in the best with 6 majors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back