North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

Cheater..you got or RL or O'S to write that :p

Jks ..Great report Bend It!

Would the likes of Sullivan up forward for the Navies, have changed much/anything as far as the end result goes!?

Not sure it would have changed the result, but it may have given them a target up forward. They tried James Baird at FF in the second half, they need a tall, a Phil Bramley that they passed on would make them a 5 or 6 goal better side.

What is wrong with charlton!!! How could they lose to Donald with Funke out!!!

Apparently there is a rumour going round that they are not very happy with their coach. Seems Rick gets a bit upset when things dont the way he would like them to...

They're simply "stuffed" Each week this year they have played the least fatigued side of the comp (the side after they get the rest from the bye)... And given their fast paced style, its simply too much!

As far as not being happy with rick... If Charlton dont want him, im sure he could and possibly would walk into nearly any other side in the country! (stirring the pot here) Boort anyone?

Id be concerned if he wasn't upset after a loss. Especially against the side that were previously with only 1 win in the season!!!!!

I still feel they have the firepower to beat the likes of Boort/Wyche, but i do feel they will struggle (but still could pull off wins) against Birchip St Arnaud and Wedd

Sorry Roc... Still a year behind here..

Not trying to stir the pot... But i heard at the start of the year Andrews got really fired up an was talking about leaving because his young side was not commited, one friday night there were only Andrews and his A/Coach on the track for training an he flew off the handle, and teh reason for none of the boys turning up was they were sick off getting thier arses flogged on the training track every week.....not sure if any of that story is true but i heard it from a charlton players girl friend, also heard similar things from an older bloke from around the club think he might have been a committee man

Not trying to stir the pot... But i heard at the start of the year Andrews got really fired up an was talking about leaving because his young side was not commited, one friday night there were only Andrews and his A/Coach on the track for training an he flew off the handle, and teh reason for none of the boys turning up was they were sick off getting thier arses flogged on the training track every week.....not sure if any of that story is true but i heard it from a charlton players girl friend, also heard similar things from an older bloke from around the club think he might have been a committee man
You can only patch the cracks up so many times. It's obvious the wheels have fallen off at Charlton. C U Later!

You can only patch the cracks up so many times. It's obvious the wheels have fallen off at Charlton. C U Later!

Didnt Andrews walk out on a club mid season, when he was coaching a few years back not sure if it was Sandhurst or not? Apparenty coaching got to much for him and he left the club mid season to go play somewhere else, only to return the next season? not sure how true that is but i am sure i have heard that before

Number5. For your sake i hope your not who your name suggests because i'd imagine you would have woken up (or should i say sobbered up) and realised what a wanka you are for posting such dribble at 4am.

Good luck to the saints for hitting form but i'd hardly call a maiden loss by a narrow margin reason to be worried for the Sav's.

Good things have happened to your beloved Saints since LOSING to the Demons in round 5 my friend.

It's not such a bad thing to taste defeat if you can use it as motivation to remain hungry for success.

No in house fighting, Although you would be concerned if people weren't disappointed at being dropped for sutherland. It is a good sign that someone is very passionate about a spot in the team. But everyone around wedderburn knows how good and important Sutherland will be for the side. The club is moving along nicely and is looking forward to september.

Go Savs

Thats crap Patty. Sutherland is not the answer mate, as you desrcribed in a later post he wasn't too flash. The result shows he should have played reserves. You have a burnt a couple of good players over there in Mills, Weston and Dallas. They will dominate in the 2's. In fact i would have them 3 in before your coach.:thumbsu:

What is wrong with charlton!!! How could they lose to Donald with Funke out!!!

Apparently there is a rumour going round that they are not very happy with their coach. Seems Rick gets a bit upset when things dont the way he would like them to...

If thats the case they are gone. I would doubt that it would be true though. So Rick should get upset, they are struggling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats crap Patty. Sutherland is not the answer mate, as you desrcribed in a later post he wasn't too flash. The result shows he should have played reserves. You have a burnt a couple of good players over there in Mills, Weston and Dallas. They will dominate in the 2's. In fact i would have them 3 in before your coach.:thumbsu:

Very true, i believe having him in the side come finals time may prove very costly, you can only carry a slow old man for so long!

Didnt Andrews walk out on a club mid season, when he was coaching a few years back not sure if it was Sandhurst or not? Apparenty coaching got to much for him and he left the club mid season to go play somewhere else, only to return the next season? not sure how true that is but i am sure i have heard that before

I think but i'm not sure wasn't that he wanted to coach Sandhurst but didn't get the job and things weren't going well or something like that?

As for the rest, like any club really, lots of finger pointing goes on when teams aren't performing to there potential

I am led to believe that the goal umpire was not an official therefore the report was thrown out... as an official can report ppls... to be an offical umpire you have to pay a certain amount of money to join the group, not too many supporters/ comitee men are going to want to pay money to join an official umpire group. this however raises a bit of a grey area; hypothetically say the ball is in play down the other end and a side has a gun full fwd ( ie stenhouse, Ryan, Sollymon) what is now stopping the full back from hitting the full fwd from behind play in a final.... taking out te full fwd for the rest of the game knowing he cant be reported because i wouldnt think we would have too many official goal umpires in the league... the central umpires have enough on their mind with the play to worry about whats going on behind them.... this is definately a grey area that ill say will be discussed at length in the next league meeting.....
I would like to see the final result if someone did try and hit soloym behind the play. WOOSHKA

so looking forward to this week...

anyone game enough to tip the winners....

burn v magpies
bulls v demons
saints v blues

this round could well end wyche's race to the finals, and put boort in a spot of bother also. can donald produce another upset?

Yep, im game enough

Burn
Bulls
Saints

Bad week on the road this week im tipping!

If any, wyche are the more likely to get an upset

so looking forward to this week...

anyone game enough to tip the winners....

burn v magpies
bulls v demons
saints v blues

this round could well end wyche's race to the finals, and put boort in a spot of bother also. can donald produce another upset?

Upsets all round i'm tipping!!
Boort 3 goals
wychy 2 goals
blues 1 goal.. The NCFL has officially gone insane!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, im game enough

Burn
Bulls
Saints

Bad week on the road this week im tipping!

If any, wyche are the more likely to get an upset

probably agreee with you there roc, they will be hoping to gain the services of tinkler and hawkins this week who both missed against the burn. boort could beat the burn if stenhouse is scrubbed out on saturday morning. And donald are in form but so too are the saints

Donald and Wyche, (whether wyche make it or not) are going to play a major part in Top 4 allocation... If they can keep pulling off wins

But... Wedderburn have guys that can step up... Rose, McHugh, DeAraugo, Barnes... They obviously didn't enough last week, but I dont think that will last long. Plus the Wedderburn Midfield is far superior..

If Wedderburn can get off to a good start, they will win... Boort had plenty of chances to get infront last week, but couldn't pull it off. Wedderburn will make it that much more hard to do so.

But... Wedderburn have guys that can step up... Rose, McHugh, DeAraugo, Barnes... They obviously didn't enough last week, but I dont think that will last long. Plus the Wedderburn Midfield is far superior..

If Wedderburn can get off to a good start, they will win... Boort had plenty of chances to get infront last week, but couldn't pull it off. Wedderburn will make it that much more hard to do so.
Ben left the country this morning. Will return in three weeks time to play Birchip in the second last game.

No one expected him to dominate. But he will be a key player come finals i can promise you that. One player cannot burn 3 players. If these others are in the 2's it's their own fault, either they too have not been training, in which case selection comes down to abilitiy and worth to the team. OR they are simply not performing. If players stressed less on who is coming back and more on getting a kick then their name wouldn't be flirted with come selection time. As long as your playing good footy i'm sure there'd be nothing to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back