North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

Jesus if robbie lee wins the feeny master then the league is in a fair bit of trouble. Surely he's not still in the best dozen in the league, would be a disgrace if he was

haha r u jokin mate!! Robbie Lee would easily b in the top ten of the league. i kno hes getting older but he still seemed to make the interleague team not mention get in the best and slotted into a rovering position, so he must be pretty shit then yeah! so that jus shows that he is one of the best rovers within both the north central and mallee leagues.

We have to remember that the league officials need to be able to show the "higher powers" that we are still "Major" as far as league status goes. A HUGE grand final at Donald/St Arnaud will seem more attractive to the top guys than a grand final with parking issues (because of the size, not the attendance) and other issues. There are SOOO many factors they have to consider.

Boort wont get a final while the Netball courts are still considered "illegal" (safety reasons) Apparently the fence is too close to the court or something?
Donald - Grand Final seems likely
Wyche - Prelim likely
Wedd and 2nd fighting over 1st semi
3rd and 4th fighting over 2nd semi

Roc please, st a cant get a final because because no ones knows where they will finish on the ladder, same said for birchip charlton boort. i would tip the finals venue will be announced as late as possible, as long as we are in them, they can play at the QEO for all i care. As for the feeny discussion, D Needs will win, can i get some odds

It would be an absolute joke if Donald got the grand final this year, their playing surface is an absolute disgrace. Although I'm sure everyone is well aware of the clout Donald have in the NCFL, similar to Collingwood's in the AFL.

It would be an absolute joke if Donald got the grand final this year, their playing surface is an absolute disgrace. Although I'm sure everyone is well aware of the clout Donald have in the NCFL, similar to Collingwood's in the AFL.

The Donald Football League, that has a nice sound to it!

Don't think it lacked atmosphere when Donald had their last grand final. Charlton / St. Arnaud in the G/F, perfect day, record gate takings, St. Arnaud going for the four premierships on the day, Trent Dell bluffing the entire town of St. Arnaud, the punch on in front of the hundreds of supporters on the wing, how much more atmosphere do you want?

Don't think anyone will forget that crack head Whelan jumping his own shadow and then getting his jaw broken....he would of had a blinder that night drinking out of a straw!!:eek::eek:

Jesus if robbie lee wins the feeny master then the league is in a fair bit of trouble. Surely he's not still in the best dozen in the league, would be a disgrace if he was

North Central footy must be shagged. Robbie Lee is my tip to win the feeny. Still playing great football & deserves to win it. One of the best rovers i've ever seen play country football. Redbacksrule, you are a tool!!

North Central footy must be shagged. Robbie Lee is my tip to win the feeny. Still playing great football & deserves to win it. One of the best rovers i've ever seen play country football. Redbacksrule, you are a tool!!

Thanks peanut, u must have seen f all country footy then. How that cheat won one feeny is beyond me. Thanks for the insight though mate.

Robbie Lee would easily b in the top ten of the league. i kno hes getting older but he still seemed to make the interleague team not mention get in the best and slotted into a rovering position.
. i agree here with perry18 here. although he is getting older, he is still a handy midfielder. any team here in the ncfl would have robbie lee in their team i believe.

Lets face it, if Jimma Coatsworth or Breeza O'Bree(my biasis opinion), or any other quality onballer for that matter were still in the league Robbie Lee wouldn't even get a mention, in my opinion he gets a lot of kicks off the umpires. he is a very handy, but if he is the best in the league then the quality of footy in the NCFL has certainly dropped another level.

just going off track of the whole robbie lee dicussion.with the NCFL having 7 teams, who would be everyone's prefered choice on the 8th club. is there anyone that believes 7 teams is alright so far?

just going off track of the whole robbie lee dicussion.with the NCFL having 7 teams, who would be everyone's prefered choice on the 8th club. is there anyone that believes 7 teams is alright so far?

would pyrimid hill be to far for every one to travel? Nully they've been in a shit load of leagues one more wouldnt hurt them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just a quick question before we get back on the clubs agenda. i heard a rumour that stenhouse is reported the week just gone and got 2 weeks. is that tru? i dunno if the person who told me was stuffing round or not

Who really cares. At the end of the day win or lose i don't know too many blokes who sit around during the next week talking about the rooms they had to change in
OK you don't know to many blokes and that's sad for you but
you must be like my 4 year old son who wears his footy gear to the game that's why you don't talk about it gn.

OK you don't know to many blokes and that's sad for you but
you must be like my 4 year old son who wears his footy gear to the game that's why you don't talk about it gn.
Surely there are more important things to look at on the net other than bigfooty at midnight!! try voyeurweb.com, always works for me!!

I do agree with you though mate, Birchip away rooms are terrible, nothing worse than sweating it out on the field then having to go down into that dark hole with no ventilation, and showers always fill up with water leaving the last few blokes the choice of a bath or a shower!

tips for tomorrow anyone? Donald by 2 goals over Boort - Bendit 6

Thanks peanut, u must have seen f all country footy then. How that cheat won one feeny is beyond me. Thanks for the insight though mate.

well he must be great at fooling the umpires then cos he's also won league B&Fs in the CMFL and SANFL 2nds.

Wow! If what i heard today is correct... Wheels are falling off big time at a particular club.

Im not passing on any more information, for my own sake

speak to me tomorrow ;)

Theres no way in hell im saying it here... (yeah, i know i shouldn't have "teased" but i couldn't help myself)

speak to me tomorrow ;)

Theres no way in hell im saying it here... (yeah, i know i shouldn't have "teased" but i couldn't help myself)
Well I'm sure your not talking about St Arnaud because that happenned 3 years ago. How you guys win with an overweight midfielder is beyond me

Well I'm sure your not talking about St Arnaud because that happenned 3 years ago. How you guys win with an overweight midfielder is beyond me

Ha! nah mate, this ones Disturbing...

At what stage, does playing 2's for form become stacking the 2's??? :) i see Sullivan is still in the reserves... 8 goals not back in form??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back