North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

how does young james keeble from boort go? i hear he's played a few senior game this year...

While on Ross Funcke and Donald. I would be surprised if David Clarke or Travis Ruyg came back.
Ross Funcke is an ex-AFL footballer, good on him. But when he plays in the NCFL (and I have played against him 6 times) it looks as though he is happy with his reputation as an ex-AFL player rather than working hard, doing the team things and playing well. He did coach premiership last year but he had at least 8 players in that team who were better than him. Clarke, Mibus, L Funcke, Wyatt, Mibus, Young, Fraser, Tucker. He is a lucky coach.
He continually will not man up, he pays no respect to his immediate opponent. He will go onto the ball and then not go within a country mile of his player, that's if he knows who it is. He also plays as a loose man in defence. The Jason Cloke role. No man, no responsibility. Does not go into contested situations but waits out for a receive. No team ethic to do the tough things in the backline. Does not even talk!!
No team things. No shepherds, no tackles, no bumps, no spoils, no contested marks. No effort.
He made the state team on reputation alone. Better players than him in the NCFL: Andrews, Rutley, Nelson, Scambler, R Lee, Gash, McHugh, Barnes, Solyom, L Funcke, Wyatt, to name but a few.
Ross, if you get 20 kicks for the day but your immediate opponent gets 40 plus tackles, shepherds, smothers, spoils, etc. You have been beaten!! This has happened every time I have played against Ross.
Severely over-rated. To even have a discussion such as this on BF, there must be something wrong. No-one says Andrews, Rutley or Scambler are over-rated. Unless, they respond to this and stick up for Rossssssss.

I think most of just got written about Funcke is true; I think everyone would agree that his brother is much more a team player and motivator. Evidenced that week Ross was on VCFL duty. Ross may have some respect in Donald but he has close to zero respect in the NCFL.

This Rick Andrews thing has got to be the biggest shock ever to happen in the NCFL if its true. Team sitting third, chance for a grand final, and he walks out! Who coaches them now?

Is their any one from Charlton who can tell us weather or not Andrews has left I remember a few weeks ago the same thing happening and apparently the Charlton HQ got a bit upset about every thing that was said so if any one can say yes Andrews spat the dummy kicked the door on his way out yelling and swearing then we can believe it until someone can do this I wouldn’t read to much into it. Gerta have you heard any thing???

Is their any one from Charlton who can tell us weather or not Andrews has left I remember a few weeks ago the same thing happening and apparently the Charlton HQ got a bit upset about every thing that was said so if any one can say yes Andrews spat the dummy kicked the door on his way out yelling and swearing then we can believe it until someone can do this I wouldn’t read to much into it. Gerta have you heard any thing???

I am trying to get hold of a couple of Charlton people to confirm this rumour? Will post as soon as I hear.

(Sticks middle finger up) the Charlton HQ. I would think Rick is just resting for the finals.

While on Ross Funcke and Donald. I would be surprised if David Clarke or Travis Ruyg came back.
Ross Funcke is an ex-AFL footballer, good on him. But when he plays in the NCFL (and I have played against him 6 times) it looks as though he is happy with his reputation as an ex-AFL player rather than working hard, doing the team things and playing well. He did coach premiership last year but he had at least 8 players in that team who were better than him. Clarke, Mibus, L Funcke, Wyatt, Mibus, Young, Fraser, Tucker. He is a lucky coach.
He continually will not man up, he pays no respect to his immediate opponent. He will go onto the ball and then not go within a country mile of his player, that's if he knows who it is. He also plays as a loose man in defence. The Jason Cloke role. No man, no responsibility. Does not go into contested situations but waits out for a receive. No team ethic to do the tough things in the backline. Does not even talk!!
No team things. No shepherds, no tackles, no bumps, no spoils, no contested marks. No effort.
He made the state team on reputation alone. Better players than him in the NCFL: Andrews, Rutley, Nelson, Scambler, R Lee, Gash, McHugh, Barnes, Solyom, L Funcke, Wyatt, to name but a few.
Ross, if you get 20 kicks for the day but your immediate opponent gets 40 plus tackles, shepherds, smothers, spoils, etc. You have been beaten!! This has happened every time I have played against Ross.
Severely over-rated. To even have a discussion such as this on BF, there must be something wrong. No-one says Andrews, Rutley or Scambler are over-rated. Unless, they respond to this and stick up for Rossssssss.

If you are going to bag a player out like you have, perhaps you should put your name to such a scathing personal attack on somebody such as ross, i doubt very much that you would have the balls to tell him this face to face in the street, so be a man and put your name to it....

I think thats the whole point of bigfooty isn't it sunshine? He's voicing his opinion on a public forum where anonymity is one of the main privileges. Don't start talking like some of those Boort reptiles were at about this time last year...

Any news on Andrews????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are nothing short of an idiot!

Had a look thru the recorders, St Arnaud have had a certain umpire on 7 occasions... Including the past 5 games. No other side, has had the same umpire, 3 weeks running.

This week, im expecting him to be at either the St Arnaud Wyche Game, or The Birchip Boort game... Both games are vital for St Arnauds spot in the finals, and he has more chance of influencing the Birchip vs Boort game...

Who can we complain to? He's the one in charge of the NCMUG, and he does the "rosters"

PULL YOUR HEAD IN!! You claim to want to "fix" St Arnaud... You, are the one that needs fixing!!

No points for guessing...

Had a look thru the recorders, St Arnaud have had a certain umpire on 7 occasions... Including the past 5 games. No other side, has had the same umpire, 3 weeks running.

This week, im expecting him to be at either the St Arnaud Wyche Game, or The Birchip Boort game... Both games are vital for St Arnauds spot in the finals, and he has more chance of influencing the Birchip vs Boort game...

Who can we complain to? He's the one in charge of the NCMUG, and he does the "rosters"

PULL YOUR HEAD IN!! You claim to want to "fix" St Arnaud... You, are the one that needs fixing!!

No points for guessing...
Please Explain?

What is there to explain!? Its Straight forward!!

We've had the same guy 5 weeks in a row, and we never had him until we started winning games...!!!

Come on....are you saying that this umpire is against st arnaud?? I thought you were more intelligent than that ROC!!

I suppose it evens out though cos that disgrace of an umpire szigmond would most likely look after you!

Thats why they have the rules that if you are associated with any club, or have a bias towards or against any club, you can't umpire a senior game where they're playing...

What makes you think Zsigmond is a disgrace? Because he is fit enough to get to the play to see what actually goes on? He would be the best we, as a league, have got

Thats why they have the rules that if you are associated with any club, or have a bias towards or against any club, you can't umpire a senior game where they're playing...

What makes you think Zsigmond is a disgrace? Because he is fit enough to get to the play to see what actually goes on? He would be the best we, as a league, have got

I know for a fact that the league and the umpires commitee aren't happy with him...he's on his last legs!!

g'day guys... can't confirm or deny the andrews story, but i'm guessing that he has decided to have the weekend off, i don't positions can change much from this weekend for charlton... either that or could be struggling with a cold or flu like i'm sure a lot will have to deal with in the coming weeks.... Just a question has Rick played against Wedderburn this year???? i'm pretty sure he didn't play against them at least one of the times..

(just checked i think he missed the first game, but played the 2nd game)

it's a shame this rule did not extend to finals for seconds matches. I can remember a few years back W/N V B/W first semi W/N dad to contend with a local W/N umpier that had had a huge falling out with both the football and cricket clubs. Result W/N sent off for no reason by the bloke when W/N leading well then still leading by with seconds remaining and quess what an imaginary free to B/W and its a draw on the siren. W/N still has to play with 17 in extra time B/W will. Smart remarks from umpire to player later confirms his intensions.
Question when was the last time an umpire from the same town umpired a final for his own team??? as we all know they are not immpartial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back