North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

i must admit i have seen alot of passion on this thread. master stands up for his side quite a bit, as do whistle, smasher, truck, thats a great aspect of local footy to see.

on the other hand, this particular case must be the saddest of all.

Hey guys, I've said this before this is a public forum where people are able to say whatever they want. If Daisy pays his membership, pays his entry fee to watch his team and he doesn't like what he sees; then he is more than free to bag his team, coach and his players. Just ask any Richmond supporter!

On a more important note, is Andrews playing this week? Charlton seemed to perform pretty well without him on Saturday.

In other news also, I think most St.Arnaud supporters would be happy to hear that they successfully hung Andrew Lee out to dry at the tribunal and got him suspended for 3 weeks.

Hey guys, I've said this before this is a public forum where people are able to say whatever they want. If Daisy pays his membership, pays his entry fee to watch his team and he doesn't like what he sees; then he is more than free to bag his team, coach and his players. Just ask any Richmond supporter!
redragger earlier today: It is absolutely pointless to get on here and start bagging out the umpires in this league. None of the umpires are deliberately biased, and to get on here and complain is completely riduculous.

??

In other news also, I think most St.Arnaud supporters would be happy to hear that they successfully hung Andrew Lee out to dry at the tribunal and got him suspended for 3 weeks.

He got himself Suspended for 3 weeks, when HE SNIPED Ricky Wild!

The Greatest Parts of it...
1. He misses either the 2nd Semi, and Prelim, OR The 2nd Semi and the Grand Final :D
2. Even Better... the dirty pricks inelegable for League Best n Fairest!!!

JUSTICE HAS BEEN FINALLY SERVED!

1. He misses either the 2nd Semi, and Prelim, OR The 2nd Semi and the Grand Final :D

Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't he miss the entire finals series if he has been suspended for 3 weeks?

Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't he miss the entire finals series if he has been suspended for 3 weeks?

Beat me to it rocco.

Missed Saturday,
Will miss Semi Final
Will miss either the prelim of grand final depending on results.

Beat me to it rocco.

Missed Saturday,
Will miss Semi Final
Will miss either the prelim of grand final depending on results.

Will the Birchip magoo's tank the 2nd semi to get big Strauchnie back for the granny or what?? Although they've been beaten a few times through out the year havent they?? Dont think ur a bit harsh on the man Roc???

This is where Jimmy Sheahan comes in Roccy!

This is where Jimmy Sheahan comes in Roccy!

Ahh Yes, the 2nd in charge... I thought hes been pretty much eyes on the ball this year... Surely he wouldn't stoop to Lee's level.

Will the Birchip magoo's tank the 2nd semi to get big Strauchnie back for the granny or what?? Although they've been beaten a few times through out the year havent they?? Dont think ur a bit harsh on the man Roc???

If Birchip win the 2nd semi, then they've proven they can beat the other top 2 side, without Lee.

As for being harsh on him... Harsh would be saying something that is unproven...

The fact is that he done what he done, and he got what he deserved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

very good grass hopper, just want to hear if there was any truth to it

Umm not exactly sure but i think he might have been the headbuttee if that makes sense... If i find out more i'll let you know...

Umm not exactly sure but i think he might have been the headbuttee if that makes sense... If i find out more i'll let you know...

rick sheahan was giving this tosser from wakool (kearney) shit from the side lines, like he likes to do, when kearney got sent off, he went up to sheahen who stood up and went to chest him. kearney dipped his head forward and went for a bit of a head butt, from what i saw wasnt much contact made. pretty funny stuff though

rick sheahan was giving this tosser from wakool (kearney) shit from the side lines, like he likes to do, when kearney got sent off, he went up to sheahen who stood up and went to chest him. kearney dipped his head forward and went for a bit of a head butt, from what i saw wasnt much contact made. pretty funny stuff though

How did Rick take all this, I would have thought there was a little bit more then only one headbut did the crowd have to pull rick back

no, that was it, kearney continued on to the bench while rick cleaned out his pants.

haha fair enough. hey roc will the big drumstick make a return this week, heard he might not play again, if so very bad news for St Arnaud, and Drummy, still pretty young, with loads to offer the club. caught my first look at the St Arnuad calander on the week end, whats it worth to get my car washed over there???

haha fair enough. hey roc will the big drumstick make a return this week, heard he might not play again, if so very bad news for St Arnaud, and Drummy, still pretty young, with loads to offer the club. caught my first look at the St Arnuad calander on the week end, whats it worth to get my car washed over there???

I wouldn't be surprised whatsoever if he never played another game of footy in his life... Sad, but quite probably true.

i also wouldn't be surprised to see him with a Selectors job next year either. Hes a true Clubsman!

"The Beef" try to get ya to buy one or something?
Oh, $1 for 90 seconds :p BYO Girls
Seriously, from what i hear, they sold heaps, very quick

I wouldn't be surprised whatsoever if he never played another game of footy in his life... Sad, but quite probably true.

i also wouldn't be surprised to see him with a Selectors job next year either. Hes a true Clubsman!

"The Beef" try to get ya to buy one or something?
Oh, $1 for 90 seconds :p BYO Girls
Seriously, from what i hear, they sold heaps, very quick

Nah 'The Beef Delux' wast pushing the calanders, but all ways good to have a beer after the game with some one from the opposition, even if he didnt play and has ties in wyche

What was the go with the 2's? Were ya that short? or just having a bit of fun?

I noticed quite a few names from the 70's and 80's lol

[.
I can remember when a cadet VFL umpire from Melbourne used to get delivered to NCFL games in a taxi. The little pip squeaks werent the bee knees but they had a 100 yards on the dog vomit that is dished up these days.[/quote]

Yes so can I, In fact one young bloke was Glen James. What an umpire he turned out to be. I agree with other posts, the neighboring leauges should change around for the Grandfinals, only to dispell the rumour of biased umpires. But, I never shirked from the rules, just players who thought they could, when they couldn't.

Rule one. don't play a name because.

Ahh Yes, the 2nd in charge... I thought hes been pretty much eyes on the ball this year... Surely he wouldn't stoop to Lee's level.

If Birchip win the 2nd semi, then they've proven they can beat the other top 2 side, without Lee.

As for being harsh on him... Harsh would be saying something that is unproven...

The fact is that he done what he done, and he got what he deserved.

Move on Roc. I see in a post you mentioned Drummy, i can tell you he will play this week, he is sitting on Thommo in charltons goal sqaure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back